Thread: Targets footies? (sizing question)

Default Targets footies? (sizing question)

Inwas wondering I'd the target footies would fit me, I'm not sure where try would be located or why sizes they have becaus I never go to target lol.

I'm 5foot 9 1/2, and 173lbs. I'm a little tubby in the belly and I have bigger thighs from playing sports. A 33in waist.

Just want to make my trip way out there worth my while. Thanks!

i never tried target before but i got some at kmart in the women's pajamas, they would have fit you in the larger size.
    it was last year though i don't know if they will carry them anymore. I know this may not be the time of year to look in stores as they may not start carrying them until next month

on another note, does anyone know where to buy footies pajamas that are NOT manufactured in china? most polyester products are and this isn't an exception

Thanks, I don't think they make things in the us anymore. ="(. But let me know if there is any other stores I can check for them, I'm just afraid that it wont fit if I get it online.

Height probably won't be an issue if you get the kids XL size. I'm 5'10 and fit lengthwise, although when I last tried them I was about 205 pounds and had to squeeze into them, especially in the thigh area due to my big legs (like you, from sports like cycling). I would guess that you could fit, although it may be a little tight.

They should fit you, though it may be a little tight. The XL size in the boy's section is surprisingly large.

The stores are just starting to bring out the sleepers. Target also carries a woman's footed sleeper that is sure to fit you, but they probably won't be in the stores until the end of September or early October. The boys sleeper might be a little tight on you, but you could always try it on in the fitting room to see. We have Meijers stores here that have a great woman's sleeper. I haven't seen the ones for this year yet but should be in the stores soon. K-Marts woman's sleepers are OK but not as soft and cuddly as the Meijers ones. Wal-Mart sometimes has footed sleepers in the woman's department but they are not very good (last resort). Also check ebay, however, most of the people there are charging a very high price for the sleepers (ie., starting at $39.95 for a sleeper you can get in the store for $19.99).

I found this site recently that has footed pajamas that are incredibly customizable (hoods, ears, tails, etc) but theyre quite expensive and they are made in and ship from the UK (but they ship worldwide). I can't say anything about the quality as I havent actually bought any, but Im willing to bet it's pretty good judging by what I've seen and read.

I know what Im saving my birthday money up for.

All in one sleepsuits by the all in one company

Quote Originally Posted by LilPolarBear View Post
    I found this site recently that has footed pajamas that are incredibly customizable (hoods, ears, tails, etc) but theyre quite expensive and they are made in and ship from the UK (but they ship worldwide). I can't say anything about the quality as I havent actually bought any, but Im willing to bet it's pretty good judging by what I've seen and read.

I know what Im saving my birthday money up for.

All in one sleepsuits by the all in one company
    PJs from the All In One Company are AWESOME!!! I bought some footie PJs from them this summer and couldn't be happier. The quality is great, they're really comfortable, and really cute! The only downside is the price... I spent $200 for mine (including $30 shipping), although I added almost everything you could.