Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Well hi there everyone not too much to say other than Im new I guess and I hope I have a good time on here with you all.

Well hi there everyone not too much to say other than Im new I guess and I hope I have a good time on here with you all.
    Whao, partner you're not getting away that easy. Tell us a little about yourself. What kind of hobbies you have, what sort of music do you like, pets you might have, interesting facts about yourself? I know ''putting yourself out there'' can be a little intimidating, but tell us whatever about yourself that you feel comfortable telling.

I'm sure you'll have a good time here, so we'll be seeing you around.

Hi Niblitman,
    Welcome to Adisc, and like silverleaf ( and Simon & Garfunkel) said "we'd like to know a little bit about you for our files", so spill the beans. FAvourite books, movies. romatic interest ( and do they accept your DL side?). If you need inspiration have a look at https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html for some ideas.