Thread: First adult diaper

cal16010

Default First adult diaper

Hi there, I'm from UK and am thinking a sample of the tena slip nappies online.

As I've only ever worn Pampers, drynites and other baby nappies before, would this be a good first adult nappy?

I've heard good things about them online but thought this forum would be the best place to ask.

Oh and which would be best out of the maxi, plus and super?

Thanks in advance guys/girls

Tena usually only produces absorbant underpants, which is basically a grown-up version of the drynites. Underpants are certainly less ambiguous than diapers and they do basically the same thing, but they aren't made for long periods of wetting. Probably one or two really good pees per pair. Plus you can't change into one on the go without taking your pants off.

Super or Maxi sounds like the better option as it indicates absorbancy. You don't want it to be weak otherwise it will leak during your first real wetting.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    Tena usually only produces absorbant underpants, which is basically a grown-up version of the drynites. Underpants are certainly less ambiguous than diapers and they do basically the same thing, but they aren't made for long periods of wetting. Probably one or two really good pees per pair. Plus you can't change into one on the go without taking your pants off.

Super or Maxi sounds like the better option as it indicates absorbancy. You don't want it to be weak otherwise it will leak during your first real wetting.
    What? Tena slips are tapes, not pull ups.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

He talked about tena slip in opening post. Tena slip is commonly known to be one of the most high grade diapers aimed for incontinent people. It has 4 tapes, 2 per side and fits quite well. I've only weared tena slip super which is not as thick or absorbent as maxi but for me it can take 3-4 heavy streams of wetting without leaks. They feel pretty good wet and dry and is pretty discreet. If you hit between sizes though take bigger size, I took small and tapes won't hold all times. If sized correctly however tapes are pretty good, even though at least for me they've been one time fit only (even while they advertise otherwise. I really would recommend tena slip to anyone who just has access to it.

cal16010

Thanks people

I think I'll order them tomorrow - going to go with the maxi or super, haven't decided yet. Will let you know what I thought of them, hopefully it'll be a good
    experience

Go with maxi as its the ones I wore and will hold the most.

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

Kathryn

I wear tena slip maxi 24/7 and there isnt a better one on the market, so yes its a good first choice they offer the best balance between comfort, absotbancy and bulkiness

cal16010

Thanks for the other replies Ordered a maxi yesterday and can't wait for it to arrive