Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: How bad do you want diapers

Default How bad do you want diapers

For us who can't get diapers, how bad do you want them.

I want diapers soo bad that i'd even settle for depends or goodnites.

I do know that when i'm old enough and i eventually move out of home, i will make sure to get some diapers with spare money.

When I didn't have anything that fit, a Depends Fitted Maximum Protection would have been all kinds of awesome. I used to daydream about a properly fitting diaper before I knew there were ones made for adults. Unfortunately, my first contact with adult diapers were with Depends back when they were green. I hear they were better diapers back then but the color was a complete turn-off. Attends were where it was at until they went bad.

Until reality catches up, your imagination will have to do. Sorry

Well, I always have a fresh supply, but there have been recen times I've ran out. Because I wear so much, and due to my bedwetting, I literally feel like I HAVE to have diapers to live. I often compare it to a drug addiction.

I want to wear diapers really bad! I want to be able to feel what it's like to be diapered again after all these years... and to make a big mess in one ^^

I'm waiting until Bambino diapers are available in my size at the end of the month and I'm gonna ask my mom to buy some for me. I don't wanna wait any longer, but I guess I can wait until around my birthday (early November) if I have to. But I don't want diapers bad enough that I'd go to the store and buy some... I'm way too shy...

Two weeks ago, I finally bought diapers again for the first time in about 4 months. The first one you wear after months of craving is just... amazing. <3

How bad I want them right now... somewhat. I'll have the chance next friday though, so I'll make use of it!

Quote Originally Posted by turtleie View Post
    Well, I always have a fresh supply, but there have been recen times I've ran out. Because I wear so much, and due to my bedwetting, I literally feel like I HAVE to have diapers to live. I often compare it to a drug addiction.
    Ya, except there's no bad part of this addiction! LOL - except the cost! But then, even hobbies or people who love shoes go through a lot of money for what they like too, and that's just as harmless! LOL. I'm the same way... I feel like I have to have them to live too. And I too have my own bladder issues to deal with as well...though I rarely bother anymore with the pull-ons that would be more than good enough - tape-ons for me, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Leaftail View Post
    I'm waiting until Bambino diapers are available in my size at the end of the month and I'm gonna ask my mom to buy some for me. I don't wanna wait any longer, but I guess I can wait until around my birthday (early November) if I have to. But I don't want diapers bad enough that I'd go to the store and buy some... I'm way too shy...
    ... Somewhat ironic to me - you're too shy to buy them, but not too shy to ask your mom for them? What, is it supposed to be your birthday present, lol. A few years ago, I used to wonder what they'd say, when they asked what I wanted for Christmas, and I'd wondered what they'd say if I said "Diapers!" LOL. You know, it's likely just as embarrassing for them to buy them for you, as you for yourself. Like, them saying "it's for my kid!", the other person would be like "sure, sure!" lol ... meanwhile, if you bought diapers for yourself and said they were for your mom... they'd probably believe you. Just a lot of irony there, lol.

Cherub

I enjoy diapers, and recently bought a pack of Wal-Green's Certainty. Up until that point, I was really wanting to get my hands on some diapers. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the strongest desire, I was at 10. I knew at the time, that my wife didn't approve, but in the end, I found a balance between me getting to wearing diapers when she isn't home, and giving her the attention she wants when she is home. So far, this strategy is working and very well at that!

Currently, my desire for diapers has dropped quite a bit since I've been able to wear for the last 3 days (although it's only been a few hours here and a few hours there). It's at least been enough to take the edge off of the desire. Now my desire for diapers (on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the strongest), I am at about a 4.

I had a desperate need for them when I was sixteen. Part time job took care of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKat View Post
    ... Somewhat ironic to me - you're too shy to buy them, but not too shy to ask your mom for them? What, is it supposed to be your birthday present, lol.
    Yeah I'm weird like that X3 And, yeah, I actually am gonna ask for them for my birthday :3

I remember how badly I wanted to wear one before I finally worked up the courage to buy some. I was dying on the inside! (ok not really :P but I wanted them pretty badly) I'll never forget the first one... It was amazing