Thread: Diapers and Burning Man

Default Diapers and Burning Man

Hello everyone!

Just got back from the Burn and had an incredible time!

The music and experiences will be with me forever.

For those who have gone. You might remember having to sometimes walk or ride distances to get to the porta potties. Then there are the lines should you be out near the sound camps during the evenings.

At night sometimes people just walk off and pee on the Playa. When ya gotta go ya gotta go, right?

Well for us DL'ers things are a bit easier. There were several occasions where I made sure I was strapped and wrapped. Ready to go should I suddenly need a to go during the middle of a dance session with some stomping music, for example. Not to mention having to go after you've gone to bed! No need to even step outside!

The highlight of this little stealth operation was spinning fire weapons in front of thousands of people without a shirt on. What looked like underwear sticking out of my jeans but were really slightly exposed pullups. I didn't have the guts to walk around in just a Diaper but perhaps next year?

A note on pullups. I am really beginning to think they're the way to go for active DL's. They stay in place through bike riding and dancing and climbing. So even though they dont hold a ton of fluid they worked the best for me at the Burn. When you're deep Playa and your tapes start to fail and you're sagging, its bad news. Yay for pullups! Yay for Burning Man!

From all the stuff I seen at Burning Man, I wonder what ppl would think about diapers being even worn in public in plain sight. I mean, the stuff I saw was pretty ummmmm 'adult' wide out in the open.

Anything goes out on the Playa! Naked is normal. Kinky stuff is usually met with positive responses or at least a 'wooo!!' from fellow Burners. I did see a few people including a friend wear diapers about. Not a big deal but I guess Im still shy ^.^;

Quote Originally Posted by kitsiulla View Post
    From all the stuff I seen at Burning Man, I wonder what ppl would think about diapers being even worn in public in plain sight. I mean, the stuff I saw was pretty ummmmm 'adult' wide out in the open.
    I was thinking the same thing, I don't think too many people would even think twice about seeing some guy running around in a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post
    I was thinking the same thing, I don't think too many people would even think twice about seeing some guy running around in a diaper.
    Yes yes, and why can't the rest of society be this way?