Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello :)

Default Hello :)

Hello there

umm....well i just found this website and its very intresting to me and stuff...i am a TB/DL and i have a caring girlfreind that is into it as well...thats a little stuff bout me, guess thats good for this kinda website?

first time i ever been a member of a forum thingy like this, so sorry if i dont know slang terms on this lol

Welcome! Glad you found us! ^_^

I would like to hear a bit more about you, scararm95. Maybe you have favorite movies or music? Any hobbies outside of the ABDL realm you enjoy?

You are very fortunate to have a girlfriend who participates who takes part. I think you'll find that relationships and how they relate to ABDLism are very common topics on here. For example, take me and my wife... :P lol

As for the slang, don't worry about it. There are really only a few new terms you'll run into, more if you stray into the realm of littlefurs If you need any help on the matter, do not hesitate to ask.

I hope you enjoy your time on here! There are so many people to get to know and even more to talk about! Have fun!

Hi Scararm
    welcome to Adisc. Don't worry about the slang, you'll pick it up as you go along. It's ggod that you have an acceppting GF. I notice you put down ab nd tb, so which is it? The other thing is how ablot telling us a bit about you, things like your hobbies and interests,youre tastes in music, books and films? are you still at shool/college or are you working. I know that 's a lot of questions but people will read your intro and if yougive them so information about you, they are more likely to reply.

Thanks guys for the welcome and sorry for the mix up, im a TB. Other than that my other intrests that dont involve this would be PS3 system, Going for walks, talking, reading, Listeninig to music...my range of music goes from country to screamo...my favorite band is a tie between Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet for my Valentine. Currently im reading 3 books right now, 2 for school, im a junior in high school and im deciding if i want a job or not. Movies, hmm, i like mostly action films and comedy films...but also i do like classic movies. Oh, and another cool fact is that im really intrested in the field of Forensics and Criminal Justice and i would like to pursue that. Well i think i covered a lot, Thanks again for the welcome!

Hi Scararm,
    thanks for the update. Now I know I'm an old man, but I do know what country is ( and really enjoy it from the 50's onwards) but what the heck is 'screamo'. The othere thing you can help me with, if you would, is the American education system, so when someone says " im a junior in high school", I can relate it to the UK system. So what aage are you when you start grade 1, high school, college etc and is college just an extension that everyone goes to? Also if you fail a year do you have to repeat it and doesn't that put you a year (or more if you fail moe than one year) behind your peers?

thankss

"Screamo" is a type of heavy rock music that invloves loud guitar solos and the main singer(s) yelling or screming to make music...by the way, lucky, 50s, from what i hear and see, were awsome...What i meant is for school is im in 11th our 12 grades in high school, and so far i plan to go to college but i am not too postive, also if you do fail a year, you have to repeat the same year over again, while others who passed (peers) go on to graduate or the next grade upward...sorry for the late update, my internet isnt that great from all the Hurricane weather ive been getting.

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

sorry for double post

dprdinky

Hi Scaram, welcome to our hangout. So is your gf going to join us too? Would be cool to hear from a tb couple sometime.

Hello there! I'm scararm's girlfriend who just recently got involved in a fetish with him.

dprdinky

Hi Scararm's gf. Glad you're here too!

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi Scararm,
    thanks for the update. Now I know I'm an old man, but I do know what country is ( and really enjoy it from the 50's onwards) but what the heck is 'screamo'. The othere thing you can help me with, if you would, is the American education system, so when someone says " im a junior in high school", I can relate it to the UK system. So what aage are you when you start grade 1, high school, college etc and is college just an extension that everyone goes to? Also if you fail a year do you have to repeat it and doesn't that put you a year (or more if you fail moe than one year) behind your peers?

thankss
    In America, generally the public educations system starts at the age of 5 or 6. It is generally mandatory until around 18 years of age.
    The child enters Elementary School or Primary school as a Kindergartner. They then move on every year from 1st grade until 5th grade.
    Then, depending on the state, they will either continue on until 8th grade, or they will exit the Elementary school and enter Junior High School.
    Junior High School starts at age 11 or 12 and continues on until about the age 14. (Grades 6th-8th.) Some schools define Junior High School as grades 7th through 8th.
    After 8th grade, the child enters High School for four years (8th-12th). By that time, they are not required to continue their education into college.