Thread: Ways to control which way you point (for the guys out there)

Default Ways to control which way you point (for the guys out there)

I have a problem that I am considering trying an idea but am not sure it will be comfortable or work. Please excuse my possible graphic nature here. My problem is that when I wear diapers overnight, unless I get up from a lying position to go, I will leak in the front of the diaper. I have tried premium brands such as various Abena's, Tranquility ATM, Attends and Depends. It really doesn't matter the brand or type, I may get through one soaking but can't get through the 2nd or third (even light trickle). I go a lot at night and I find it difficult to get a good sleep without having to get up. It kind of defeats the purpose of wearing in a way. I believe the issue is the direction of my "little guy". It always seems to point up no matter how many times I adjust it. I like sleeping on my side or stomach. Its just a matter of time before I am getting a leak on the side or top. I am not a fan of the idea plastic pants (maybe too noisy for wife since I turn over a lot at night) but should consider trying. I have tried taping as tight as I could comfortably and even tried the next size up in some brands, but not much luck.

My idea, which I have constructed with common yarn is this: I tied a piece of yarn around just below my waist. I then placed another piece with a small slip knot around the "head" down there and brought the other end of the string under my crotch, between my legs, all the way to the back and tied it to the waist string. It kind of works like a directional pull system. In theory, this should keep me pointed downward and hopefully keep the flow in that direction as well. I have not tried this yet overnight, but did try it on and it surprisingly, it wasn't uncomfortable. I was wondering if A) Could there be any negative side effects (assuming i don't tie anything too tight)? B) What may happen if I get an erection, any potential damage? C) Any other ideas out there for all you guys with "pointing" issues?

I've never really thought about that before.

The way i see it, I end up "up" because of an erection. If you were to tie something around your "head", you certainly could damage yourself, whether it's damage to blood vessels or lymph nodes or whatever. Your idea is clever, but kind of risky.

The best advice i can see is to try and get the diaper as tightly as possible between your legs. Consider trying to point the bottom tapes more upward. Try putting your diaper on on a hard floor instead of a bed.

Maybe try to dream about tax reform, instead of Jennifer Lawrence???

Definitely wouldn't try that. Sounds like the kind of thing that ends in an ER visit.

Only thing I can think of is maybe try a chastity belt .. they are meant for long term wear and should be safer (though dunno how comfortable that would be).

Agreed on the point about the erection. The rubbing against the inside of the diaper is probably causing you to get hard and when it eventually dies down, it tends to have a hard time making it back south.

Maybe try to dream about tax reform, instead of Jennifer Lawrence???
    Very Funny...

Definitely wouldn't try that. Sounds like the kind of thing that ends in an ER visit.
    That's why I chose yarn as my choice of control. It is soft and can stretch as well as break fairly easy if pulled hard. I definitely wouldn't want a trip to the ER. Maybe I should try a day run at this while awake and see what may happen.

Or you could masturbate and point it down overnight possibly with a stuffer so it doesn't have room to get up on its own afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by kwis View Post
    Or you could masturbate and point it down overnight possibly with a stuffer so it doesn't have room to get up on its own afterwards.
    ^^ This. I don't know if I'd be worried about a trip to the ER, but tying myself down would certainly feel very non-diapery!

-LL