Thread: New here

Default New here

Hey all, I'm nordic2 and I'm pretty much new here but not to the diaper scene. I first bought a pack of Goodnites as a young teenager and I've been into them ever since. I've tried Pullups and Luvs, but neither fit very well.
    Currently I am a fan of the girls Goodnites (despite being a male) as they feel more baby-ish to me, something that is important to me in a diaper. I'd love to know of more baby-ish adult sized diapers.

Anyways, just figured I'd drop in and say hi. I'm sure you'll see me around the forums.

It's assumed that you're into diapers, or have an interest in one or more of the other themes here or you would likely not be starting an account.

Expand your intro a bit by telling us about your other interests.

Hey Nate - sorry, I'm still a little uneasy about sharing too much online. You understand I'm sure - its a potentially embarrassing topic!

Anyways - about me. I'm 19 and have finished one year of college. I played sports all through High School and a few club teams in college. I am currently taking a break from school and am working a lot... too much really. I am living with my parents at home right now, though hopefully that will change shortly. Hmmm.... I think that covers the bases.

Hi Nordic2,
    welcome to Asdic, what we would like to know is things like your hobbies and interests, favourite music, books, movies, what are you stufying if in school/college, do you have a /gf/bf. That way people can get some idea of who you are before they decide whether to talk to you or not.

Well Hey Howdy from another NC resident!

It is good to see new blood join here. When I first got internet back in the 90's I thought I'd have to move to California to meet another person with an interest in diapers.

I hope you settle in well here. The Mods work hard to keep it a friendly and safe place for all, but I under stand being cautious until you get a bit more comfortable. I usually just list my location as near Charlotte NC for example.