Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do i tell

Default Do i tell

Right here I go lol. I have been with my gf for nearly five years now and she still does not know I wear nappies. Recently I have been joking with her when pampers adverts come on and I say I'm gonna buy her some.
    Now when we went shopping the weekend I pointed them out to her and she laughed now we have a house to ourselves for a week from Thursday now I would love to spend most of it diapered. But I have also been dreaming about telling her and it was the worst decision I had ever done. Can anyone help me plz. Or give me some encouragement cheers

I dunno man, you have been with her a while so i guess she should be more accepting than a gf you've only had for a short while.
    Even if you did tell her, it would take a while for her to come to terms with it, although if your only expressing a DL side she might accept it as a fetish.

All in all I cant really help that much, you probably know her well enough from the 5 years you have been with her to judge whether she would accept it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle View Post
    I dunno man, you have been with her a while so i guess she should be more accepting than a gf you've only had for a short while.
    Even if you did tell her, it would take a while for her to come to terms with it, although if your only expressing a DL side she might accept it as a fetish.

All in all I cant really help that much, you probably know her well enough from the 5 years you have been with her to judge whether she would accept it or not.
    Yh thanks u see were u are coming from. I myself believe she would be accepting to some point but its the fact that I am having bad dreams with her really disliking the idea and poof she's gone lol. God lifes hard lol. Thanks for the reply anyway. Ps I love you pic

You probably should. You don't want to be one of those guys that gets caught a couple or years into a marriage and has their life ripped apart.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    You probably should. You don't want to be one of those guys that gets caught a couple or years into a marriage and has their life ripped apart.
    If you've been with her for 5 years, that should be more than enough time to get a sense of how open minded she is about things. Master Python raised a very good point. If you have any plans of a long term relationship with this girl, which could include getting married at some point, you definitely want to get this dealt with sooner as apposed to later. Trust me, if you think it is hard to deal with now, it will be a lot more difficult to deal with once you are in a long term serious relationship.

I agree totally you shouldn't leave it i think you should tell her but at a later date bud......try and find out if she be understanding and accepting if she love's you for who you are there shouldn't be a problem

Can I just say thank you to all your helpful advice. I am dropping hints of a sort already. And if I tell her any time soon I will let u know how it goes. Hopefully for the best

We have an article on this topic here.

Common wisdom on ADISC is that you should disclose as soon as a relationship gets "serious". At that point, it's time to stop keeping big secrets of any type, much less one which could end the relationship.

I have read the article. Thanks for that. But that has now made my decision tougher as you say to do it before it gets serious. But the problem I have now us the fact we have been together for 4 years we live together and my parents have had sexual connections as it says and are soon to be getting our own place.
    But I thank you for the artical. And all the support people r giving me

Quote Originally Posted by walkinz View Post
    Right here I go lol. I have been with my gf for nearly five years now and she still does not know I wear nappies. Recently I have been joking with her when pampers adverts come on and I say I'm gonna buy her some.
    Now when we went shopping the weekend I pointed them out to her and she laughed now we have a house to ourselves for a week from Thursday now I would love to spend most of it diapered. But I have also been dreaming about telling her and it was the worst decision I had ever done. Can anyone help me plz. Or give me some encouragement cheers
    The way I tried to see if my girlfriend was accepting of my diaper fetish was to see how she reacted to other more mild fetishes.

At first, I started playing with her underwear and telling her that I think they would look, "Sexier" on me. She would laugh and eventually I put a pair of hers on and waited for her to come home and when she removed the blankets she saw it and laughed.

She thought I had a panty fetish, but she was cool with it. She even bought me a pair more for my size. So I figured if this didn't bother her, then maybe she would be ok with the diaper fetish.

We went through a period of panty humiliation "play" and a lot of dirty talking. During our dirty talk I would leave clues like, "I want to have an accident in my panties." "What are going to do about this?" Eventually, she will figure it out, but either way you will have some great experiences in the process before you flat out tell her.

I hope this was helpful.

BB
    Last edited by bbabysitter26; 06-Sep-2011 at 20:10.