Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BF3 or MW3

W3tDayz

Post BF3 or MW3

I am absolutly pumped for both. I will probably buy both of them, but I was wondering, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION? caps are cool.

When CoD is good, it get me hooked and i become an addict
    But if it lets me down (like Blops) Battlefield is always a great game

Quote Originally Posted by W3tDayz View Post
    When CoD is good, it get me hooked and i become an addict
    Haha I used to be on the "Call of Duty diet" when my xbox worked lol.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

SurfinSeaLion

No doubt about it MW3 for the win.

I was going to get MW3, until i saw the BF3 caspian (Spelling... sucks.) border gameplay.

I was spazing out at how good this looks:

Battlefield 3 | Caspian Border Gameplay - YouTube

-Notarealname

W3tDayz

Quote Originally Posted by notarealname View Post
    I was going to get MW3, until i saw the BF3 caspian (Spelling... sucks.) border gameplay.

I was spazing out at how good this looks:

Battlefield 3 | Caspian Border Gameplay - YouTube
    I saw that as well. Amazing Amazing Amazing I'm lucky that I can afford both, if I couldn't though I would probably get BF3

BF3. It is sizing up to be the best fps game period!

Not overly excited about either, but I believe dice would have to massively screw up to make BF3 worse then (new) COD games. I am quite bias as I completely dislike anything I hear about the newer COD games, I remember when COD was kicking the shit of out Metal of Honor, not what COD has become

Tsuma

I'll probably end up buying both however i'll probably stick with bops MP over MW3 MP to be honest. BF3 i'll probably be on but the only thing that worriews me is the amount of vehicles. Never was good at any vehicle fps games lol

Can't wait for the newest version myself...

Ultra-Realistic Modern Warfare Game Features Awaiting Orders, Repairing Trucks | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network

Although to be honest the last time I played CoD was when they were still fighting Krauts and you were still a Ruski fighing for Mother Russia. I don't even know when Battlefield became modern. I still play Vietnam myself.