Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can't Sleep in a Diaper

Unhappy Can't Sleep in a Diaper

Whenever I wear a diaper to bed, I cannot sleep very well at all. How can I fall asleep easier while wearing a diaper?

Do you know why its so hard? It would be easier to recommend what you should do if we knew what the problem was.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Supersam1223

Horse tranquilliser usually does the job!

P.S. A joke, not that I should have to say it, but don't do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanch0 View Post
    Do you know why its so hard? It would be easier to recommend what you should do if we knew what the problem was.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Whenever I put on a diaper and go to sleep, I can't fall asleep. I try to fall asleep and it doesn't happen. I just result in staying up. I don't suffer from insomnia when I am not padded and go to bed, so I don't know why it is hard to sleep in a diaper.

It might be difficult to fall asleep if you are aroused, try to fix that and then you might sleep better. Also, if you make it something that happens regularly then your body will learn to accept it and you will be able to fall asleep naturally. The more you do it, the easier it will become.

zombiebaby

take something to help you sleep

I've done this once mostly because of living with my parents and didn't have any trouble with it.

Though I did have a really awkward dream in which I was shopping with my friend, and for some reason my pants had disappeared.

It was hard for me at first too, it was because I felt anxious of leaking, then one day I managed to do it, I just put my pj on, played psp for a while and just relaxed.

Try to forget that you are wearing it, just relax and do something else before ^^

It takes time to get used to it. The more you do it, the easier you'll get used to it and be able to fall asleep.