Thread: sheepish hello

Cool sheepish hello

Sheepish hello from GWM 40 and in CT.

I'm sure will post more later as I become comfortable.

All right, take your time Don't feel rushed.

I'm glad you've taken the first step in introducing yourself. I truly hope you find the site to be both informative and a lot of fun. There is much to be discussed and that includes many topic of which have no relation whatsoever to diapers.

So, welcome and I look forward to hearing a bit more about you when you're ready ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    All right, take your time Don't feel rushed.

I'm glad you've taken the first step in introducing yourself. I truly hope you find the site to be both informative and a lot of fun. There is much to be discussed and that includes many topic of which have no relation whatsoever to diapers.

So, welcome and I look forward to hearing a bit more about you when you're ready ^_^
    Thanks, Yes there are a wide range of great post here. Another thing I like is it's NOT a dating site!
    Yeah sure it's cool to meet up but at least it's not like Craigslist where all they want is a hookup.
    Heck I avoid bars these days because it's the same old people living in the past and still up to their shady ways.

Yeah; I understand where you're coming from. This site is refreshingly safe. The mods are vigilant in ensuring that most anyone in their teens and up will find this to be a place where they can be themselves, free from intimidation.

Hi there DLDave,
    welcome to Asdic, how about telling us a little more about yourself, thinhs like your hobbies and interests, favourite music or bands, books, Authors, movies actor/actressess's. It give's people the chance to get you know you and decide if the want to contact you.