Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my story

Default my story

my story is that i always wet my bed.or should i say soaked my bed!then ,when i was 12 ,i had an accident that caused neurological damage.after that i started wetting myself all the time. for about a week my mom tried to keep me in normal clothes.but,then one day after starting school,which i was sent home from,i woke up to my mom taking me and bathing me,then she knelled down and said baby boy,i know you are not going to like this,but i have to put a diaper on you.i smiled and said i know mom.so she put me on a dresser and put a pamper diaper on me.then,my undies followed by shirt,pants etc.off i went.some kids immediately knew and started picking on me.one pulled my pants down and yelled look at the baby.i got put in a new class.mainly because after the accident ,for a year,i hardly could talk.so life went on,i went home,mom stripped off my clothes,then off came my soggy diaper.she then cleaned me off,powdered me,and then came a fresh diaper.she let me stay in the diaper,changing me,then came bedtime.she put a real thick diaper on me.and out came my teddy.so ,i stayed a baby for a few years.but i still have to wear diapers 24/7,and sleep with a teddy

Well it sounds like you are adjusted with things now.
    Funny if I notice a abdl/tb wearing I smile with a big grin to let them know I like what I see.

thanks,it took me a long time to finally come to terms with being incontinent.i missed out on so much.i lost a lot of friends.

So, ... you were 12.
    So at an age that puberty is usually in full swing your mom bathed and diapered you?
    Not only that but your body and bladder are small enough for her to put you on a dresser to diaper you, a baby diaper fit and was also effective at holding your much larger volume of urine than that of an infant?

coreybb

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    So, ... you were 12.
    So at an age that puberty is usually in full swing your mom bathed and diapered you?
    Not only that but your body and bladder are small enough for her to put you on a dresser to diaper you, a baby diaper fit and was also effective at holding your much larger volume of urine than that of an infant?
    Dude im 15(almost 16) and a baby diaper still fits and i rarely(almost never) get leaks,alough now i am a fan of depends maximum protection

Here is where the mods are saying, "No dogboy, don't say it. Not another ridiculous story!" and so I'm going to behave myself. That said, there have been occasions where new members introducing themselves have had questionable content. As good members, it is our role to be polite, but perhaps question the validity of being diapered and babied by one's mother at a more advanced age.

That said, the rules clearly state, asking you to tell us something about yourself that does not involve diapers. Since you only talked about your diaper use, and in a way that it sounded like a poorly written story on Dailydiapers, one has to question as to who you are. So I will play devils advocate. What are your hobbies? Music? Are you into sports, or psychotherapy?

here it is ,a bunch of people mad.yes at age 12 my mom diapered me,and bathed me.the accident fractured my neck and caused major neurological problems i still have.for a month,i was unable to do anything but lay there.and whats even funnier,i thought i was able to talk,but everyone tells me i was unable to to talk loud enough to be understood.i at the time of the accident,had to holes in my neck that you could see my windpipe and tonsils through.i had blood from my throat all the way down to my socks.i got hit so hard that i was knocked out of my shoes.so,if you still want to start a argument,fine,but yes,i was diapered,bathed,and for two months ,fed by my mom.

---------- Post added at 12:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 ----------

here are my interest.....i love music ,hard rock,metal.however i love pearl jam.movies...well most movies that have been made recently are dumb.books..i read many different ones.sports-i can not play due to spinal injuries.to me most professional sports are rigged from the start of a season.kind of like the wwe. i mainly as stated listen to music.and i put this story here just to state why i am in diapers.nothing more.also my major hobbies is fixing or programing electronics .you know,scanners,TVs,satellite .but by all means,this group is the only one i joined and then before the next day was over,almost quit.

Hi Bobby,
    welcome to Adisc, thats story about ypour accident sounds awful, how long did you stay in hospital? what was it like being like that, and apart from the bedwetting when you were 12, how long after the accident did it start, I
    'd really like to know as we have a very active IC group.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby72 View Post
    i put this story here just to state why i am in diapers.nothing more.also my major hobbies is fixing or programing electronics .you know,scanners,TVs,satellite .but by all means,this group is the only one i joined and then before the next day was over,almost quit.
    Really sorry to hear about your accident and wanting to leave. I guess people missed the part about spinal injury. Please don't judge them, we do hear a lot of people from another forum post other stories similar to yours but they are just that, stories that they wished happened. Please don't frown on our community and enjoy yourself.
    I myself enjoy heavy metal/hard rock. Back in July I went to a 2 day concert called Heavy in T.O. Where I got to see such bands as Megadeath, Anthrax, Volbeat, Rob Zombie and Slayer. I am also going to see Pearl Jam in a week and a half. I was never much into reading etc, but my career is in IT so we kinda have the same deal there too. Other than that it's just me, my wife and my dog. Hope you stick around.

Oh what a shame about you getting so poorly

I have to say though, it does read a little suspiciously.

For example, here:

Quote Originally Posted by bobby72 View Post
    yes at age 12 my mom diapered me,and bathed me....for a month,i was unable to do anything but lay there.and whats even funnier,i thought i was able to talk,but everyone tells me i was unable to to talk loud enough to be understood...i was diapered,bathed,and for two months ,fed by my mom.
    You tell us that for two months you were unable to do anything, yet here:

Quote Originally Posted by bobby72
    for about a week my mom tried to keep me in normal clothes.but,then one day after starting school,which i was sent home from,i woke up to my mom taking me and bathing me,then she knelled down and said baby boy,i know you are not going to like this,but i have to put a diaper on you.i smiled and said i know mom.
    It seems like you were at school just a week after the accident.

Would you be able to explain to me why it's like that?

I'm really sorry that you felt you should quit over this, but we take lying very seriously here, and I'm sure you can understand why we would find your story a bit far-fetched. Here at ADISC we have to be super stringent on people who lie since we've got such a lot of younger members and it's our duty to care for them. But of course if you're telling the truth you've got nothing to worry about, liars will always hang themselves by the rope you give them

As for your hobbies... you like the wrong music I tried to listen to some metal music in my new car yesterday and almost crashed! (Served me right for trying to headbang behind the wheel!) If you ever fancy coming over to look at my laptop though...

Enjoy your time here at ADISC, and welcome!