Thread: Drum role please...... INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Drum role please...... INTRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there peeps i was lurking on this site today and found out i already had an account! How weird, right? I'm truly impressed with how often people actually post and the responsiveness for dinky little post. All this made me want to become an active member. Its been 2 years since Ive been active on any site like this and honestly i feel a little lonely and weird without the type of support and community i used to have with sites like these. I'm into dl a little ab and forced pretty much anything (obviously im a sub) and Ive been interested in the sissy side of things, but like all of us i have other interest than the abdl community. In high school i did debate and loved it, hell i took state competition once. I use to be big into acting and singing, but im slowly caring less and less about it. At the heart of it all im a pure unadulterated nerd/geek. I play dnd (3.5 only) shadow run, dead rain, most all computer/xbox games, and recently gotten big into minecraft. I moved out from my moms a couple of months ago and am living with my buds. its honestly harder than i thought it would be. I'm working as a cook at rubios a fast casual dining place, but i dream of become a chef and owning my own restraunt. I'm excited to get to know you peeps and hoping for the best!

Quote Originally Posted by zakkurah View Post
    Hello there peeps i was lurking on this site today and found out i already had an account! How weird, right? I'm truly impressed with how often people actually post and the responsiveness for dinky little post. All this made me want to become an active member. Its been 2 years since Ive been active on any site like this and honestly i feel a little lonely and weird without the type of support and community i used to have with sites like these. I'm into dl a little ab and forced pretty much anything (obviously im a sub) and Ive been interested in the sissy side of things, but like all of us i have other interest than the abdl community. In high school i did debate and loved it, hell i took state competition once. I use to be big into acting and singing, but im slowly caring less and less about it. At the heart of it all im a pure unadulterated nerd/geek. I play dnd (3.5 only) shadow run, dead rain, most all computer/xbox games, and recently gotten big into minecraft. I moved out from my moms a couple of months ago and am living with my buds. its honestly harder than i thought it would be. I'm working as a cook at rubios a fast casual dining place, but i dream of become a chef and owning my own restraunt. I'm excited to get to know you peeps and hoping for the best!
    Welcome to ADISC Glad you decided to say "hello" after all this time (good introduction, too). This is a really good community of people. I was skeptical about joining in the first place but I obviously got a lot more involved than I expected. I hope you'll find it worth your continued attention. Nice to see roleplaying gamers join. D&D is not my game anymore, but you can have a good time with most any game as long as you have a good group, so more power to you

Hi Zakkurah,
    Welcome to Adisc, I've not been a member that long but I have found it to be the best site and group I haver been in. The poeple are really supportive and very knowledgeable.