Thread: y am bedwetter in plastic pants

Red face y am bedwetter in plastic pants

Y am a french male 54 years old who want to be treated as a teen bedwetter, put back by a mummy or daddy in bulcky terry diapers and plastic pants, spank and ashamed because of bedwetting. I would like to discuss with others bewetters, mummys and daddys.

Hi, and welcome to ADISC.

By the sounds of it you're looking for some adult fantasy role-playing type stuff. You should be aware that this site is really a support community (that's what the 'SC' in 'ADISC' stands for) and so tends to be more focused on reality than fantasy.
    I suggest you have a read of the rules and have a browse around the existing threads to see if ADISC is really what you're looking for.

Otherwise welcome, and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by faitpipiaulit View Post
    Y am a french male 54 years old who want to be treated as a teen bedwetter, put back by a mummy or daddy in bulcky terry diapers and plastic pants, spank and ashamed because of bedwetting. I would like to discuss with others bewetters, mummys and daddys.
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC,

I'm pretty sure that the vast majority of teen bedwetters are not put back by mummy or daddy in a bulky terry diaper, spanked or ashamed for wetting the bed. None of the ones I've talked to (that are roughly my age), anyway. I guess you do come from a bit of a different era, but bedwetting tends to be treated pretty clinically nowadays, thank gawd for that.

We are not really your typical diaper site since we focus on the community and support aspects, not on the kinky aspect, as it where. That's why what we are looking for in an introduction isn't details about your interest in diapers but rather information about you as a person: books you loved, things you do in life (outside of diapers), hobbies you partake in, et cetera. You can find more details in this introduction cheat sheet here.

Being the resident francophone staff member I also feel the need to point out that we generally don't like members to chose ABDL-related nicks as, well, we're all related to infantilism in some manner, so everyone having ABDL related nicks would get really boring and really confusing really quickly. If I may make a recommendation, if I where you I would read this article about how to chose a username and then I would change my username here.

In any case, I hope to see you around,

~~Near

Hi there,
    welcome to Adisc, As a teen I was in terry nappies and pants and at 56 still am, but that wasn't unfortunately fantasy. You might be lucky enough to find something in one of the role playing groups if you are with us long enough to be able to use them, but I really doubt it. You might be better off looking somewhere like fetlife and no sorry I can't link it.

Near is it ok to mention other sites or have I just got my legs slapped? if I have then I'm sorry, and I won't do it again