Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hiya everyone.

I'm shyconfused, I'm 28 and I'm in England. I'm new to the AB lifestyle and a bit confused about my place in it all.

---------- Post added at 00:59 ---------- Previous post was at 00:54 ----------

Oops, posted too soon.

I came here to talk to others in the same lifestyle and hopefully learn more to be able to answer questions about myself.

I like to draw and paint in my spare time, as well as play WoW and more recently The Sims 3.

I'm not totally sure what I'm looking for here, to be honest. Just support, I guess.

Hello there!

Hurrah for another UK'er joining the ranks!

Welcome to our humble site! How on Earth did you find us?

How 'new' are you? And maybe you'd like to tell us a little more about how you discovered AB?

On non-ABDL matters, I am armed to the teeth with questions...

... Batman or Superman?
    ... Do you own a hat?
    ... Which Osmond is your favourite?
    ... Is there a movie that makes you cry?
    ... Do you like toast?
    ... When do you go to bed?

Hope you settle in here and have fun! Don't hesitate to ask us any questions, too!

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Hello there!

Hurrah for another UK'er joining the ranks!

Welcome to our humble site! How on Earth did you find us?

How 'new' are you? And maybe you'd like to tell us a little more about how you discovered AB?

On non-ABDL matters, I am armed to the teeth with questions...

... Batman or Superman?
    ... Do you own a hat?
    ... Which Osmond is your favourite?
    ... Is there a movie that makes you cry?
    ... Do you like toast?
    ... When do you go to bed?

Hope you settle in here and have fun! Don't hesitate to ask us any questions, too!

Dan
    Thanks for the reply

I found you through Fetlife, where I use a different name.

Umm... I guess I'm about... I don't know, coming up a year where I first had an inkling I'm a little, chatted a little bit about it in Fetlife, joined a bunch of groups then got too shy to take part in them realising how little I am is more recent, maybe a month.

On to the questions!

Hmm, not huge on super heros, but I think I'll go with Superman.

I own a few hats! My favourite one is pink and purple stripes and has two hangy down bits. I got it at a folk festival.

I'm going to have to say Donnie, because he's the only one I know.

There's a LOT of movies that make me cry, the most recent one is a Korean one called ...Ing

I love toast! And toasted sandwiches!

Hmm, I don't really have a bedtime normally just when I get too tired to stay awake.

Hi, shyconfused. Welcome to ADISC, I hope that in a very short while we will give you cause to change your user name. I hope that you become a lot less shy, at least here at ADISC. I also hope that you will find a lot of answers and support that helps you to become much less confused, and maybe even totally unconfused. I am sure you will enjoy the time you spend here, take care and have fun.

Hi Shyconfused
    welcome to Adisc, funnily enough I've just joined fetlife under a different name. This group is without doubt the best one I have ever found that deals with all things nappy related, so although you may be confused about it all and by the feelings you are experiencing hopefully you won't stay shy for too long. Find a couple of forums you like the look of, read some of the threads and respond to them. I know you will get as much support and advice as you want. Remember there are no stupid questions, especially if you are very new to being an AB. to start with you might want to think about what it is about being an AB that attracts you.

Anyway it's way past this babies bed time and I was going to have an early night I shall be getting into trouble with my big brother. So good night for now.