Thread: Adult baby without diapers?

Default Adult baby without diapers?

Hi all.

I'm a newbie to this, I realised fairly recently that I'm a little and belived my little to be around 6 years old, but I'm not realising that she's actually more like 2.

I was under the impression that would make me more like an adult baby rather than a little (or maybe both) but I don't like the idea of wearing daipers. No offence to those that do, it's just not something I'm into.

My question may be silly, but, can I still identify as an AB if I don't wear diapers?

Thank you

I think that you can still identify with your AB side, even if you choose not to wear diapers. Do not get to caught up in the labels, just have fun exploring what you like and who you are. Who knows?, you may eventually end-up trying diapers, or maybe not. The term AB can cover a wide range of interests, it's like a really large tent that many different individuals, with many varied interests can stand under. I don't think I fit nicely into any of the various catagories people like to place on ABies. My ' little-self ' is a Little Girl. She is usually between the age of 4 to 7 years of age. Even at 4 years old, she is old enough to have been potty trained, but prefers the feelings of comfort and security that diapers and plastic panties provide. She is not quite a baby, but she's definately not a big girl either. Anyway, welcome to ADISC, shyconfused. Take care and have fun.

This is going to sound flippant, but you can do whatever you want. If you want to wear diapers, then go for it. If you want to wet/mess/cum in the diapers, then go for it. If you don't want to wear diapers, then don't wear diapers. If you like clothes associated with the other gender, then have at it. You and only you are the arbiter of what is "correct" ABDL practice.

I think it would easily be considered an AB if someone were easily fascinated with childish things. You don't have to like diapers, maybe you like cute blankets, plushy's, or even pacifiers, it doesn't matter. Curious though, what is it that fascinates you most about being an AB?

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    This is going to sound flippant, but you can do whatever you want. If you want to wear diapers, then go for it. If you want to wet/mess/cum in the diapers, then go for it. If you don't want to wear diapers, then don't wear diapers. If you like clothes associated with the other gender, then have at it. You and only you are the arbiter of what is "correct" ABDL practice.
    I am gonna have to agree. A courage wolf comes to mind: THERE IS NO GAY! IF IT IS PRETTY F**K IT!

In this case: THERE IS NO WRONG! IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT! LOL

Hehehe, AB isnīt made always with diapers... Iīm AB and donīt wear diapers, except ocasional diaper discipline games with some friends. But I love my paci...

Thank you for the replies everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    I think it would easily be considered an AB if someone were easily fascinated with childish things. You don't have to like diapers, maybe you like cute blankets, plushy's, or even pacifiers, it doesn't matter. Curious though, what is it that fascinates you most about being an AB?
    To be perfectly honest, I don't know. I didn't decide to 'become' a little, or AB. I just am.

I have some learning disabilities that make me younger than I am, so I suppose it could come from that.

well, that works. There doesn't have to be anything object related anyhow.

For me diapers have always been a tool for "regression" and have never been about the diapers as an object themselves. So if I just put on a diaper it doesn't do anything for me but, if I'm in a diaper, sucking on a paci, and rp-ing as a little girl it really helps me out to get into character.