Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from Brazil :D

Default Hi from Brazil :D

Hello!

My name is Lucas, I'm from Brazil (as you can see)...

I'm a DL and I just find out about this new world... It's great to know that there's more people who like the same things as I do.

Well... That's it.

Sorry for my English, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by LucasWheeler View Post
    Hello!

I'm a DL and I just find out about this new world... It's great to know that there's more people who like the same things as I do.

Well... That's it.

Your English is awesome - I have a Brazilian friend on Skype who also speaks awesome English; what ARE they feeding you over there!?!

Welcome here - glad you found us, and I hope we can help you in some way!

I'll be back, with questions, after my dinner!

Have fun!

Aha - I'm back! So... Those questions...

... What do you think of Globo?
    ... What's the first thing you would do if you ruled the world?
    ... Do you like clouds?
    ... Where in the world would you most like to live?
    ... Are you sporty?

Welcome again, hope to see you around the place! Brazilians are cool!
    Last edited by DanDanSuperman; 04-Sep-2011 at 01:44. Reason: Added my questions!

Hi Lucas,
    welcome to Adisc, how about telling us something about yourself that isn't nappy related, your hobbies and interests, taste in music, books, movies things like that.

So far, your English seems pretty good. I always give credit to people that know it as a second language, because honestly, there are so many of our "rules" to which there are exceptions, that we just plain break, and that make no bloody sense, I can't imagine trying to learn it as a second language. Hell, there are days I feel like I have trouble with it, and it's my first and only language

So yeah, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? And of course, welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer View Post
    Welcome Lucas! Where in Brazil do you live?
    Hi!

I'm from Mato Grosso do Sul. Pantanal is on MS, so it's not hard to know where I live... xD

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 16:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Your English is awesome - I have a Brazilian friend on Skype who also speaks awesome English; what ARE they feeding you over there!?!

Welcome here - glad you found us, and I hope we can help you in some way!

I'll be back, with questions, after my dinner!

Have fun!

Aha - I'm back! So... Those questions...

... What do you think of Globo?
    ... What's the first thing you would do if you ruled the world?
    ... Do you like clouds?
    ... Where in the world would you most like to live?
    ... Are you sporty?

Welcome again, hope to see you around the place! Brazilians are cool!
    Hi! =D

Thanks =D

I learned English all by myself, so it's kinda hard to know if I'm doing something wrong... D= Anyway...

- I hate Globo. I don't watch TV.

- I would have unicorns carrying me everywhere =D (?)

- I love clouds

- London =D

- Unfortunately, no. I hurt my knee some time ago in a football game.

Thanks alot!

---------- Post added at 18:19 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi Lucas,
    welcome to Adisc, how about telling us something about yourself that isn't nappy related, your hobbies and interests, taste in music, books, movies things like that.
    Hi,

Thanks

Hum... I really like to read =D I also draw a lot. /hmm

Music? I don't know Well... I love Disney

HARRY POTTER BOOKS! I also like The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Narnia...

Movies? Well... Books and movies are pretty much the same.

---------- Post added at 18:20 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    So far, your English seems pretty good. I always give credit to people that know it as a second language, because honestly, there are so many of our "rules" to which there are exceptions, that we just plain break, and that make no bloody sense, I can't imagine trying to learn it as a second language. Hell, there are days I feel like I have trouble with it, and it's my first and only language

So yeah, what sorts of things do you do for non-diapered fun? And of course, welcome!
    Thanks

Yeah, it's pretty hard. I learned English all by myself, so...

Well, I do the best that I can.

I like to read, draw, sing, watch movies ,EAT =D... That kind of things

Thanks a lot!
    Last edited by LucasWheeler; 04-Sep-2011 at 21:16.

hi again,
    harry potter never really did it for me, although my late wife loved the books and the films. The lord of the rings and tghe Chronicles of NArnia , I grew up reading those.

You said "Movies? Well... Books and movies are pretty much the same". No way, movies are lazy, you get everything laid out for you. Now books, they make you think, they get your imagination going, they can transport you to narnia, too Robinson Crusoes Island, up in the cockpit of a sopwith camel fighting the Red Baron, you can be aboard the Hispaniola searching for treasure island. your minds eye making up all the details as your read, the characters, the scenery,the sights anad sounds and smells. Books are brilliant,, I like books

Quote Originally Posted by LucasWheeler View Post
    Hello!

Well... That's it.

Your English is fine. Have you ever called Microsoft for support? No there's a language barrier!

PS, I'm new too....

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    hi again,
    harry potter never really did it for me, although my late wife loved the books and the films. The lord of the rings and tghe Chronicles of NArnia , I grew up reading those.

You said "Movies? Well... Books and movies are pretty much the same". No way, movies are lazy, you get everything laid out for you. Now books, they make you think, they get your imagination going, they can transport you to narnia, too Robinson Crusoes Island, up in the cockpit of a sopwith camel fighting the Red Baron, you can be aboard the Hispaniola searching for treasure island. your minds eye making up all the details as your read, the characters, the scenery,the sights anad sounds and smells. Books are brilliant,, I like books
    Me too... But I don't know how to explain that.

When I said that, I mean that all the movies that i saw and the books are pretty much the same.

I read the books, then I watched the movies.

Can you understand what I mean?

---------- Post added at 17:57 ---------- Previous post was at 17:53 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dldavedl View Post
    Your English is fine. Have you ever called Microsoft for support? No there's a language barrier!

PS, I'm new too....
    Thanks

Microsoft never really helped me before...

That's great!

Yes lucas I understand you, no need to bang your head