View Poll Results: Doing it in your pants (diaper-less)

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I only wear, don't use.

2 7.14%
  • I use my diaper, but never in my pants

16 57.14%
  • I only do it in my pants

1 3.57%
  • I do it in both my pants and a diaper.

9 32.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who else likes to do it in their pants?

Default Who else likes to do it in their pants?

I like to wear and use diapers, but I also love the feeling of just doing it in my pants. Anyone else enjoy this? I know there are other threads about it but they are closed.

Just as having control problems as a kid/young male meant I was used to all sorts of diapers/trainer pants/protective garments/plastic pants etc., I was also pretty well used to having wet/messed pants. This meant that later at times when life circumstances made me veer towards regression I would go back to the old behaviors that I remembered as a mix of guilt (because I had wet or pooped myself) and comfort (because eventually someone would get me cleaned up and say "it's OK").

As time has gone by and IC has again become a real issue any "enjoyment" factor of wet pants has decreased because the reality is that I have to manage my self very carefully so as to avoid public accidents.

Heheh... PPpants, you have a well-chosen username, it would seem!

I'm a little confused about the meanings of choices #2 and #4. I chose #2, assuming it means "I only wet diapers, not pants." This would include wetting a diaper while wearing pants (which I sometimes do). I'm interpreting #4 to mean "I wet both my diapers and my pants." I try to avoid the latter, but it does sometimes happen by accident.

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    Heheh... PPpants, you have a well-chosen username, it would seem!

I'm a little confused about the meanings of choices #2 and #4. I chose #2, assuming it means "I only wet diapers, not pants." This would include wetting a diaper while wearing pants (which I sometimes do). I'm interpreting #4 to mean "I wet both my diapers and my pants." I try to avoid the latter, but it does sometimes happen by accident.

-LL
    Yup, that's what I meant.

But for me it's never an accident... sometimes I wear a pair of briefs under a Depends pullup, so I'm doing both, i guess.
    Last edited by PPpants; 04-Sep-2011 at 19:24.

I've been peeing/pooping in my pants on purpose since I was 12 :3

I've been doing it ever since my parents stopped babysitting this one baby that I stole diapers from and I gave up on making homemade diapers.

I pee myself probably every month or so and I've only pooped myself maybe half a dozen times tops. Though it's kinda difficult for me to let the pee all out and I usually have to force it out kinda painfully. I especially love the feeling of pooping in my pants because it's easier for me to let it out, especially if I held it in for a few days, and it feels super-relieving! But I usually chicken out and use the toilet...

I'm only really into going no.2 in my diaper. but no.1 on the other hand is different. i love it more than going in my diapey for some reason. i think its because it spreads more. although i dont do it a lot and if so its with old battered trousers that im going to throw out.

I just like feeling WET. Disposable diapers keep most of the wet feeling away from you; cloth diapers would be good but cost too much. I tried a diaper over undies but the diaper still absorbed too much and the undies didn't get as wet as I wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by PPpants View Post
    cloth diapers would be good but cost too much.
    ~$20 US for a medium diaper. Cheaper than pants!

Regardless of pants or diapers, I guess I have to agree that wet cloth does feel nice.

LL

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    ~$20 US for a medium diaper. Cheaper than pants!

Regardless of pants or diapers, I guess I have to agree that wet cloth does feel nice.

LL
    1. from where? 2. and how much do the plastic pants I'd need cost? What I really want is cloth training pants so I can get wet all the way around, but those cost $30 or more.