Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i told my wife that i was a diaper lover

Default i told my wife that i was a diaper lover

i told my wife the other day that i liked to wear diapers and i always have for as long as i can rember. and she completly freaked out on me. cussing and telling me how stupid and rediculus it was she was so mad she was crying. talk about a real heart crusher. i thought she would have been just i little understanding. i dont know what to do now because ive love being diapered. does anyone got any ideas on what to do now

AmbezeSubHealth

She cut you down for being honest.

Tell her from now on you plan to keep more secrets.

Maybe that's not the best advice but it probably will be the end result.

Hopefully some one else knows better than I.
    Last edited by AmbezeSubHealth; 03-Sep-2011 at 19:15. Reason: better lay out.

That is so tough - for both of you. There is an old quip about making marraige work that goes somethjing like "When you are wrong -admit it - when you are right-shut up". It looks as if your revelation to your wife was a mistake but it was not an intentional one designed to hurt her and you did not expect the negative reaction that followed. I think it is probably best to apologise and let her know that you wouldn't have asid anything about your fetish (if that is what you feel it is) if you had thought it would be so upsetting for her. I have been in a similar situation - but about a different issue - and simply said that I wouldn't mention it again.

You have to decide which comes first - love of your wife or love of diapers. This sounds harsh but loving diapers is a bit akin to having a lightweight affair - hopefully marraige means a lot more to both of you. If you leave the subject alone and give your wife time to think without worrying her about it she may well feel that she over-reacted and give you indications that the subject is not entirely off limits after all.

I do hope things work out for you - but the one thing to do is not to keep the subject alive - that will just increase the hurt and risk of arguments.

Flowers and chocolates (but perhaps not wine) might be a good idea too!

Sorry to have weighed in with advice - probably not what you wanted but you have been hurt and it may feel better in a few days.

she will come around. if she loves you, she will except you for who you are

thanks yall i really dont wanna give it up if i dont wear i go crazy lol

Quote Originally Posted by crazymb View Post
    thanks yall i really dont wanna give it up if i dont wear i go crazy lol
    I hear you. I've been married more than 12 years and still haven't told my wife, though our schedules give me an hour or two each day during which I can wear without much risk of discovery. I've learned to be happy with that. Not sure if/when I'll "come out" to her, though I have worked out what I'll say if/when she finds out.

Hang in there! I wager that, inside of a week, things will be much better. Everybody needs a little time to get over the surprise of learning something like this.

-LL

i couldnt stand hiding it from her i just had to tell im finding myself more and more brave about it

Quote Originally Posted by AmbezeSubHealth View Post
    She cut you down for being honest.
    She cut him down for keeping a secret for however long the were married, engaged and dating.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    She cut him down for keeping a secret for however long the were married, engaged and dating.
    The "secret factor" is probably part of it, but I suspect the "weirded-out factor" is the largest part by far. Put another way: If this had been some other fetish, would his wife have reacted the same way? Probably not. The choice to wear diapers is, we all surely agree, *not* well-understood!

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    I was thinking along that same line...

They are that far into their relationship and all of a sudden a big punch in the face!

I agree, if she really loves you for who you are, then your little quirks should not cause such an uproar. but given the circumstances i can see why their would be some anger involved...