Thread: I'm back ^^

Default I'm back ^^

Its been a long time but im finally back again and its good to be back.
    How is everybody? ^^

Well, I don't remember you, but welcome back!

I'm OK, thankyou for asking! Had better days, but it'll be bedtime soon and so will start another one!

How are you? Where've you been anyway?

I'm good thanks. ^^ I havn't been on this site for a year or a lil longer, Alots been happenin with family friends and work and from that had alot of stuff on mind about alot of things, then i remembered that being on this site helped me make alot of good friends that show care the most to me. Im usually a person with a big heart that loves care and attention and especiall love showing the same back to others. Im there for any one who needs a good friend to talk to.

Quote Originally Posted by snydead View Post
    I'm good thanks. ^^ I havn't been on this site for a year or a lil longer, Alots been happenin with family friends and work and from that had alot of stuff on mind about alot of things, then i remembered that being on this site helped me make alot of good friends that show care the most to me. Im usually a person with a big heart that loves care and attention and especiall love showing the same back to others. Im there for any one who needs a good friend to talk to.
    Wahaay! I like you already!

Though you sound quite a bit like me...!

I take it things have sorted themselves out then, with friends and family and work etc?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Wahaay! I like you already!

Though you sound quite a bit like me...!

I take it things have sorted themselves out then, with friends and family and work etc?
    Thanks, you sound like a cool person to talk to. =) Things did get a lil better but still Its kind of rough, I dont really have my friends to talk to in person anymore after they found out that im gay, but i still have a pretty cool roommate/friend that accepts me. Most of my family still accepts me being gay but my parents dont like it and thinks that its a phase im goin though, my grand parents dont know but if they were to know then they wouldnt want anything to do with me. Lastly at work my supervisor has been overreacting alot about things even finding things that i missed for the first time while cleaning, usually id be put down alot and feel dumb by how they act to me. I know its alot happenin and usually being on this sight makes me feel better cause i have good friends that show there care even by simply talking to anyone it makes me feel better. Some people say that life is like climbing up a mountain and as the person climbs they'll slide down a bit from the rocks but when they finally make it to the top theres always a beautiful site. Things usually turns out good in the long run.