Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How long can i go

Default How long can i go

How long can i stay in a dirty diaper for. Well i put a diaper on last night and i want to try and leave it on for two days or more. Is this normal as i just love to stay in a wet and messy diaper. Am i doing right i dont want to take it off not just yet.

You could get a rash from staying wet that long, You will be in lots of pain if it's messy for that long.
    I personally only go up to 12 or 13 hours when I wear at night. I don't get rashes.
    May I ask how you will avoid leaks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gingy View Post
    You could get a rash from staying wet that long, You will be in lots of pain if it's messy for that long.
    I personally only go up to 12 or 13 hours when I wear at night. I don't get rashes.
    May I ask how you will avoid leaks?
    I totally agree to that.

Ugh, I don't even wanna think what feces will do to your body after that kind of stint in a single diaper!

I don't think you should even be staying in a wet only diaper for half as long as you'd want to (2 days). The rash issue just depends on how strong your skin is, I think.

DON'T DO IT!

Unless you have exceptionally strong skin (like xbabyx), you won't even survive one night in them.

Not just skin but poop is nasty stuff (as if I need to mention that!) and can lead ot infections etc. I know received wisdom is that girls are most at risk of fecal based infection getting in to their system via their urinary passages - but wearing a messy diaper for extended of periods of time is risky for males and is to be strongly discouraged.

alu

You will get a rash of you wear for 2 days, I recommend just staying in a diaper for 12 hours max, also messing for over a hour or two is a bad idea also how will you handle the messy smell for 2 days =)

I personally recommend getting clean as soon as possible, especially if you've messed.

That just sounds like terrible idea taken from some fap fiction fantisy

Not necesserily. When I first started wearing and using diapers, I took some risky moves to.

Soiling myself in the movie theater for example and sitting in it until the end of the movie. That's part of the reason why I clean up as quickly as possible when I mess because frankly the clean up wasn't any better the second time I tried it.