Thread: Hi...iima newbie:]

Default Hi...iima newbie:]

Hi everyone! ima newbie too Adisc, but i am so excited too see what there is to offer! Ive always been interested in interacting with fellow AB/DL/babyfur/whatever! I am a very social person so dont be afraid to say hi! I am a white male i recently turned 18 and so im looking to perhaps explore or research my fetishes more ( DL/cute, binkys, play, wetting ) and curious about a few fetishes/things that might interest me like babyfur, bisexuality, and just whateverr. My interests include video games, volleyball, going to the beach, just hanging out and socializing, driving, and obviously wearing diapers. well, hopefully we can all be friends here. looking forward too meeting you all ^.^.

<3 BabyRyu

Hello BabyRyu! I am glad you have decided to join. Seeing more people from cali always make me . You might be pleasently supprised in finding others that share similar interests as you. What kinds of video games do you play? Do you enjoy going into the water when you go to the beach, or just find it unbearably cold like myself =P? Of course ill go in for really hot days, but those are so scarce.. Anyway Welcome to ADISC! I hope to see you around!

Hey erick thanks for the reply ^.^ andd i really enjoy left 4 dead, red dead redemption, zelda, pokemonn....the usual :]. i was thinking about how cool it would be if there was a game with ab/dl elements to it >.< AB/DLMMORPG lulzzz

You are defiantly preaching to the choir with your video game selection. Red Dead is one of my favorites. I used to have mad fantasy of wanting to find or create something like Runescape or Wow but catering to my love for diapers.. But sadly was never able to find anything close.. there are some mods for sims I know off.

yeahhh that'd be awesomee..ughh if only v.v

I say we write to microsoft about it ^.^

Hi Babyryu,
    welcome to Adisc, nice intro, but can I ask what a DF is, it's not something I've come across before, ab/dl/bf yes but not df (DiaperFur?)

Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad to see we have a new face :') (technically we could get 50 a day, xD ) . Anyways, nice intro BabyRyu! I see you play video games? I love em :3 I usually play stuff by Nintendo, Mario, Legend of Zelda. I love Final Fantasy games, but not the off hands like on the PSP or DS. I looove swimming! I haven't been to the beach in ages, but I'm lucky enough to have a nice pool out back! I hope you have a good time here, and make lots of friends who (hehe) share your interests! ^^

A diaperfur, i believe, is just a Furry/Diaper Lover hybrid ^.^

---------- Post added at 08:42 ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MalakaiWox View Post
    Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad to see we have a new face :') (technically we could get 50 a day, xD ) . Anyways, nice intro BabyRyu! I see you play video games? I love em :3 I usually play stuff by Nintendo, Mario, Legend of Zelda. I love Final Fantasy games, but not the off hands like on the PSP or DS. I looove swimming! I haven't been to the beach in ages, but I'm lucky enough to have a nice pool out back! I hope you have a good time here, and make lots of friends who (hehe) share your interests! ^^

Sounds like we'll get along well . i love swimming aswell..have you ever tried a swimming diaper? seems fun XD

IrishABGirl

Welcome to ADISC...hope you get the most out of the site that you can...Im finding it very beneficial the people are really nice on here and will help you in whatever way they can