Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music

A short list would include the Beatles, Radiohead, Rolling Stones, BRMC, Velvet Underground, Cream, Jimi Hendrix, Allman Brothers Band, the Band, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, CCR, Darker My Love, Derek and the Dominos, Dire Straits, the Doors, Elliot Smith, Clapton, the Kinks, Sam Roberts, the Strokes, and U2 to name a few. I love music.

Footed P.J.

I tend to like community radio a lot, and iTunes helps foster that interest. Some favorite radio stations:

KEXP Seattle
    KJHK Lawrence, KS
    KUOI Moscow, ID
    KZSC Santa Cruz
    WEFT Champaign-Urbana
    WUOG Athens, GA

Favorite bands? Mates of State, Arcade Fire, Frightened Rabbit, Dandy Warhols, Architecture in Helsinki, Dan Deacon, Interpol, Joe Jackson, Portishead, The Shins, Hoodoo Gurus, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, etc, etc, etc.

Kip

My list is a mile long, so I'll just list my top 10(In no particular order):

Styx, Bon Jovi, Journey, Foreigner, Heart, ABBA, Boston, Queen, Pink Floyd, REO Speedwagon

Sup yo, I'm down wit a broad variety of the hip of the hop. For shizzle. And other stuff G.

1. Young Black Teenagers
    2. Kidz in the Hall
    3. Devin the Dude
    4. Del tha Funkee Homosapien
    5. Da Bush Babees
    6. Chali 2na
    7. Griever Reciever
    8. LK six-three
    9. Control Machete
    10. Kool & tha Gang

Word.

I like Post Punk, Punk, And Alternative Rock, mainly. I have a soft spot for some metal too.

In no particular order, excluding the first, these are the main bands I listen to :

Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxsee and The banshees, Killing Joke, Interpol, Echo and the bunnymen, Sonic Youth, Gary Numan, Radiohead , The Killers, The Fall, The Velvet Underground, Wasted youth, Black Flag, Misfits, Bad Religion, Sex Pistols, Ramones, Older My Chemical Romance, The Cure, David Bowie, Queen, Iron Maiden, Mindless Self Indulgence, Public Image Limited.

Yeah. I like a lot of music. I used to have a few select bands I listened to, but now I have my ears open more.

Yeah, I definitely need to add Interpol to my short list. They simply rock.

I listen mostly to alternative and rock music, and my favorite band is Radiohead. Some other bands that I really like are coldplay, silverchair, R.E.M., Chevelle, and Muse.

uhmm Jonas Brothers (of course), Rooney,Mindless Self Indulgence,Flobots,Sublime,Lily Allen,Mcfly,The Beatles, yeah you get the idea though i do kinda listen to a mix of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy_Jonas View Post
    uhmm Jonas Brothers (of course), Rooney,Mindless Self Indulgence,Flobots,Sublime,Lily Allen,Mcfly,The Beatles, yeah you get the idea though i do kinda listen to a mix of stuff
    *Facepaw*

The Who
    Rush
    Iron Maiden
    Old Metallica (Ends at Black)
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Foo Fighters
    Tenacious D
    System of a Down
    Coheed and Cambria
    Pink Floyd
    Boston