Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I Just Beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution...

Default So I Just Beat Deus Ex: Human Revolution...

... And it definitely did not disappoint. After spending many many many hours on the game, it quickly became an epic single player experience that rivals the Fallout series. I would highly recommend this game to anyone.

alu

I loved the fallout games so this would be fun also i hear there was more than one ending aswell or atleast 20 different way of playing it so it will have replay values as with most large rpgs.

I just beat it as well. Have to say, it's definitely a solid game. There's so much flexibility in how you go about objectives. Not to mention the side quests are addicting.

Everyone is saying this game is good? Looks like I will be getting this game after all. I just need money :/

Didn't like fallout but Deus Ex is great.

Hated the first; second was terrible.

I tried to get into this one, but... it was just so bad.

I've seen gameplay Videos... it doesn't look fun.

I've heard a lot of good things about this game, but I've a backlog of games that I need to finish first, so I won't be buying it any time soon. Do you need to have played the previous 2 games first to enjoy this one though? I haven't played them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Hex View Post
    Do you need to have played the previous 2 games first to enjoy this one though? I haven't played them either.
    No, this takes place before any other deus ex game. This game takes place when human augmentation is just about to break out.

Trying to play it on my computer in anything but 620x480 would just end up being an exercise in frustration.

I never asked for this.