Thread: Anyone make Pull-up or Goodnight style my size?

Default Anyone make Pull-up or Goodnight style my size?

So, the only cloth backed disposibles I care for are pull ups, because they were my first, and I love the girl's designs, along with the solid pink on the sides. But I highly doubt I fit anymore. Do you know of any sites that sell bigger goodnight-like pull-ups?

The only teen pullups I know of are underjams. All adult pullups look like granny pants - simply as they are not designed for children sorry.

That said, there are others on here with more diaper knowledge than me - so I could be wrong!

Yeah, that's the main problem I have. The patterned Depends are "okay", but even though I don't care too much about absorbancy, I still want something more like goodnights.

Goodnites XL should any waist 38" and below, or am I incorrect in thinking that?

alu

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    Goodnites XL should any waist 38" and below, or am I incorrect in thinking that?
    a 38" waist would be an extreme squeeze say 35/36 max waist for them with a squeeze

Quote Originally Posted by BabyAshley View Post
    32 Waist. Do both Girl and Boy pull ups have the same sizes?
    Same size different SAP distribution.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    I bought some Goodnites a couple of weeks ago just so that I could say I'd tried them. My waist is 38". I managed to pull them all the way up, but they were too short, and left me largely uncovered in front. They were also massively tight. Just as I'd come to the realization that my manhood was too crushed for me to wet, one side of the diaper split completely. So *half* the problem was solved. I cut the other side of the diaper and placed it in some tight-fitting runner's underwear, which enabled me to then wet. Not sure what I'll do with the rest of them.

So no, Goodnites and 38" inch waists: Not a match made in diaper heaven, I'm afraid.

-LL