View Poll Results: Do I Stay with her or Not?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stay

27 96.43%
  • Go

1 3.57%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have a momy, but do I stay with her?

Default I have a momy, but do I stay with her?

In March of 2010 I met a girl 8 years older than me (I was 22 and she was 30). We met because we just happened to be renting rooms from the same guy. She was immediately attracted to me and we eventually hit it off. We were together for almost a year. I told her everything about me. All of my fetishes and she was accepting. We even played out some role-play, but I was always worried about our age difference. I am afraid of being locked down in a relationship for my early 20s. So I broke it off. Her birthday came up this past July and I got her a gift and since then we have been seeing each other late at night. She loves babying me and playing to my deepest desires. I know she does this cause she loves me and wants to be with me, but I'm scared of long term commitment.

Am I taking her for granted? What should I do? It's getting close to the point of no return, but I've been thinking of getting back with her, but I'm torn.
    Last edited by bbabysitter26; 30-Aug-2011 at 19:30.

Read your post. It needs grammar check bad.

Yup I'm that guy...

As far as commitment goes you will just have to decide if that's what you want or not. If she is as great as you say then i think it would be hard to find someone better. And that doesn't seem like that big of an age difference IMO.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bambino834 View Post
    Read your post. It needs grammar check bad.

Yup I'm that guy...

As far as commitment goes you will just have to decide if that's what you want or not. If she is as great as you say then i think it would be hard to find someone better. And that doesn't seem like that big of an age difference IMO.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Hey tell me about your experience and what you did?

P.S. fixed the grammar : ) (I think)

Being in a relationship in which your partner actually enjoys taking care of you is pretty rare. If you'd ask me, I wouldn't just throw that away because you're scared of commitment. Also, as for "the point of no return", you can always break up later if things don't work out.

I really appreciate the replies and you guys are making good points...does anyone else have an opinion on the matter?

Age is only a number... And for a carer, probably an advantage.

If you aren't ready for commitment, don't go any further with it. If you want her purely for the ab play, don't go forward without telling her.

That said, if you think you could commit to her as a boyfriend as well as a baby, stay with her as she seems like a wonderful partner.

BabyJayk

You have to ask yourself what is it you want to do with your life so badly that can't be done WITH her? I am 20 and have a Mommy and I would never dream of leaving her, but that doesn't mean that she is a ball and chain. Everything in life I want to do I can do with her to and I found once I realized that ( I also realized it might be more fun with her along for the ride as well) I realized I wanted her in my life for keeps.

You just need to get over the stereotype of "the old ball and chain" a relationship shouldn't be considered a burden. It should enhance your quality of living, not detract from it.

Hi babysitter,
    if you have any feelings other than the mummy/baby thing for this girl then stay with her, 8 years is not an insurmountable problem, my late Wife and I had 17 years between us (I was older than she was), the only real problems it caused was when I first announced our intention to marry, her mum and dad were a bit anti. Her mum came round very soon, and dad did eventually come round as well. I think they thought I was going to take her virginity and do a runner. the other main problem and this was so serious I can't really begin to talk about it, was I'd start to talk about something like "Torchy battery boy" or "Two gun Tex of Texas" (A.K.A. Four feather Falls) or "the Dave Clark five" and she'd look at me with a totally blank expression as they were 2 childrens programs from my childhood and a band from the 60's, both from long before she was born.

Seriously, if you feel she could be the one, and that you could live with her without the mummy/baby stuff, then go for it, you'd be a fool not to. As for long term committment, yes it is scary, a lifetime can be 70 or 80 years or just the 16 years I waas lucky enough to share with my Wife before she died. But if you don't make a committment you are going to be a very lonely soul and whilst some people are happy to spend a lifetime alone most of us are not. However if the relationship is just about mummy/baby I think you should be honest with her and yourself and break it off now.

You have a big decision to make, my advice would be to arrainge an evening with her, no alcohol, no baby play, doen't even wear a nappy. Then really talk to her, not about the ab and rtelated stuff, but how you feel about her, how you feel about committment, what you would like to happen or what you would like from life, marriage, kids of your own, get heer to talk about the same sorty of things and listen to what she says It might be a difficult or even a very difficult evening, but it might also give you both the chance to put things in perspective and it might help you make this decision.

But I should warn you that funny things can happen. My then Fiancee was living just outside Cardiff, I ws about 130 miles away, normally we would chat on the phone, but when she wassn't going to be working on a weekend she'd invite me down to Cardiff, arrainge a room for me to stay in and we'd do what most engaged couples do, walk, talk, see a movie have a meal etc,the only thing we didn't do was engage in any form of sexual activity other than kissing. At that stage she new I was IC but not ab. One saturday evening we were sat in her room and we started having the same sort of conversation that I'm suggesting you have, about 6 hours later at nearly 2 in the morning, I turned to her and my exact words were "Oh for God's sake marry me". Best decision I ever made in my life.

You know, you could always be honest with her and tell her that you don't feel ready for a long term commitment, but that it isn't the end of the matter. Honesty tends to work out well in tricky situations like this -- just tell her exactly what you're feeling.

she will be single forever.

I would get in a relation ship with her, and ride it out. See how it goes, where it leads.