Thread: Condoms and Diapers

Catperson

Default Condoms and Diapers

just kinda curious, anyone ever tried wearing a condom under your diaper? It's like being wet while looking dry at the same time! And you never know when it's going to leak/pop... so the wetting feels almost uncontrollable

Anyone else ever tried this?

I've never tried it, and I don't think I will be any time soon - it seems kinda pointless to me.

Besides... Don't condoms only stay on when you're hard? How is it gonna stay in one place long enough to fill with pee? I'm dumb and don't understand the physics of it...!

DanDan speaks the truth, you would need to be continuously hard for it to work.

Duct tape... painful... but it stays ^_^

A cockring would probably work to keep it on. Condom fetishes are a close relative of latex fetishes, which are close relative of plastic fetishes, which are sometimes involved in diaper fetishes, so I can understand this -- it's less than 6 degrees of separation. A similar idea would be having a balloon filled with warm water in your diaper and popping it/sitting on it, which I think I remember reading on here about some time ago.

I've filled a condom (with water) and put it in a diaper.. is fun because condoms will bend and squish quite a bit.. until they suddenly just break.

I'd be very wary about actually wearing a condom for a prolonged amount of time... assuming it would even stay on.

Catperson

Actually, my condom did stay on, even through peeing. I think the pressure of my diaper must've held it in place.

Cherub

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    I've filled a condom (with water) and put it in a diaper.. is fun because condoms will bend and squish quite a bit.. until they suddenly just break.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    A similar idea would be having a balloon filled with warm water in your diaper and popping it/sitting on it, which I think I remember reading on here about some time ago.
    Anyone ever put an egg in their diaper and sit, bend over or press on it till it breaks? The runny yolk feels really weird once the egg breaks.