Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: John and Edward jedword big brother babies

Default John and Edward jedword big brother babies

Jedword on celebrity big brother uk did any one see it to night as punishment for some thing they were made to dress as babies and they had a ball

I'm not a fan of them but I wold love to be on a play date with them to acting like babies if you seen it what was your thoughts

Even as babies, I'd still want to kick their irritating arses simultaneously into next week. I may still have to try and catch it somewhere, though...

alu

Oh god that was hilarious, my mum walks into the room and says you gotta see this, turns big-brother on and jedward are in diapers and a bonnet.I like how in the end they said they enjoyed it. Wonder if they had to use the diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Even as babies, I'd still want to kick their irritating arses simultaneously into next week. I may still have to try and catch it somewhere, though...
    here's a vid:

they got their diapers on, here they come here the come.

I feel dirty for that

Oh... My... God...

... They look like cheap-ass diapers, too.

Well, in light of this... Maybe I would. Though they're still fucking annoying.

Hmm... > http://www.adisc.org/forum/mature-to...tml#post720782 < I wonder if this is what has just happened...

alu

^^^ well i think this is just one step toward it hopefully, I wouldn't be surprised if people were to try wearing because of this

acorn

I'm a big fan of the good taste police who put a price on their heads. Jedward are wanted dead or even dead-er. Given just half a chance, I would make myself a very rich man.
    Last edited by acorn; 30-Aug-2011 at 00:23.

not as good as George Galloway the Cat ;-)

This was on while me and my parents were together in the living room. They know I'm a TB.

SO AWKWARD! D: