Thread: Hi im surfy

Default Hi im surfy

Hello all,

I am surfy, Im from a tiny place in the UK.

I am predominantly a DL but have AB tendencies, My favourite nappy is tena slip maxi. I wear whenever i can as long as i have the house to myself.

Being a AB/DL is a smallish part of my life, I love surfing, motorbikes, music, guitar, piano.

I have joined here to talk to like minded people and accept advice.

all the best
    surfy

Well hello there! Another UK'er to add to our collection - awesome! *does a victory dance*

You seem a very interesting person, and I'm envious already of you - I would love to surf! I came down your way once (kinda) to a place called Ilfracombe and body-boarded but that was as close as I've been

You'll definitely find like-minded people here at the site, and certainly plenty of advice, too, since that's what we're all about. We like to try and get to know our members as well as we can, though, so... I have questions for you

... What kinds of music do you enjoy?
    ... What colour are your eyes?
    ... Can you operate a 'washing-machine'?
    ... What you do with your last 24hrs if the World were to end tomorrow?
    ... Bath or shower?

Thanks, in advance, for humouring my idiocy! We hope you'll stick around, make friends and contribute to our little group here Have fun!

Dan x

IrishABGirl

Hi Surfy, I joined new here today aswell but people have been very nice to me already

Welcome Surfy! Is your name Surfy because you surf? I'd imagine that's a pretty cold task in the UK...but if you don't surf then disregard that. At any rate, welcome and I look forward to seeing more of you.

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    Welcome Surfy! Is your name Surfy because you surf? I'd imagine that's a pretty cold task in the UK...but if you don't surf then disregard that. At any rate, welcome and I look forward to seeing more of you.
    Did you read the intro properly...?

Look.... \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Quote Originally Posted by Surfy View Post

Being a AB/DL is a smallish part of my life, I love surfing, motorbikes, music, guitar, piano.

D'oh! Now I feel silly for not seeing that. I'm just gonna go away now. Sorry for not paying attention, I'll do better next time I promise.

Hi Surfy ,
    and welcome to the group, nice to see anothere UK member join the ranks. Ignore the dance DanDan is doing, he probably needs to use his nappy. I'm sure you'llfind plenty odf people to talk about. have a look at the forums and find a few you like, then just jump in and enjoy.

Thank you everyone for the lovely replies.

DementiasKnight, yup i surf a lot haha!

DanDanSuperman i like all kinds of music from JRock to 60's Motown, eyes are blue, yes, in the last 24hrs i would do some last minute world exploring, always a shower im too lazy to run a bath.
    Whats your favourite colour? have you ever tried snowboarding on a skateboard? did you know its impossible to sneeze with your eyes open? do you wear socks and sandles?

PCBaby thank you, are there many UKers here? and we will leave DanDan to it hehe!

Surfy, my pleasure, yes there are and wwe seem to be growing daily.

SurfinSeaLion

I had to say welcome. WElcome other surfer!