Thread: Hi! :)

Default Hi! :)

I am a male DL and have been wearing diapers for many on and off since I was 16 without anyone knowing. I work in the High-tech industry but for the last 6 months, I have been self employeed using my computer and can now wear diapers 24/7 and I enjoy every moment of it. I have learned that I can still do everything diapered as I normally would have done undiapered. I go shopping, visit friends and family, go out to eat, go on vacations diapered and nobody can even tell. My wife is always afraid that someone will find out, but most of the time she can't even tell that I'm wearing a diaper. I believe that the only people that may suspect that you are wearing a diaper are those that wear diapers. Recently, I started to take this diet pill called Alli to loose a couple pounds and I have notied that whenever I eat really greasy food It causes me to have uncontrolled incontenience, so now I have all the more reason to stay diapered 24/7. It's so fun!

Welcome to the group

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    my computer and can now wear diapers 24/7
    I love random cut and paste.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    whenever I eat really greasy food It causes me to have uncontrolled incontenience, so now I have all the more reason to stay diapered 24/7
    Ummm, not recommended for heart attack reasons.

Hi Junior,
    all very interesting, but how about telling us about the other none diaper person, we know you're married but what about hobbies and interests, tastes in music, books, movies, things like that? As far as the diet pill you are taking, you should really have read up about it, Alli is one of the drugs that do help, but take on board fat and you have already suffered from the most common side effect. this can be come uncontrolable and is not really something to be happy about, neither is using a nappy to contain it a good idea either form the point of view of smell and personal hygiene.

As soon as you use your nappy you should be heading for a very thorough wash, then a godd barrier cream over the entire area that is covered by your nappy, then a fresh nappy, and about 30/40 mins before you go to bed, go to bed take your nappy off and (assuming it's clean) lay on it face up for about 15/20 mins and then face down for the same amount of time. I know it doesn't sound like fun, but it is very good, even essential for your skin. If necessary you may have to ask your wife for a hand cleaning up and applying the barrier cream, try to get hold of one called Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream, it's more like a lotion, a little goes a long way and it doesn't wash off so 1 good (thin) application should last 24/36 hours and it doesn't stop your nappy absorbing anything, a lot of barrier creams do. I cannot stress enough how important it is you keep your skin clean, dry and healthy