Thread: hey

Default hey

Hello everyone I am a incontinent male new to this site just wonted to check in and say hi

Quote Originally Posted by Russell90 View Post
    Hello everyone I am a incontinent male new to this site just wonted to check in and say hi
    Hey! Welcome! You'll definitely find plenty of other IC folk here, who will no doubt understand better than me what you go through on a daily basis.

Thanks for introducing yourself - we're always pleased to have new members! Mind if I quiz you a little...? (I care not for your answer, as I intend to quiz you anyway )

So...
    ... Do you have any hobbies?
    ... What is your favourite colour?
    ... Do you prefer cats or dogs?
    ... If you had to pick a girls name for yourself, what might it be?
    ... When do you ever use a whisk?

Welcome again, we hope you stick it out here, explore the forum and contribute to the conversations around the place! Don;t hesitate to ask if you need anything!

Dan x

Hi Russell90, please if you are so inclined to, tell us a little more about yourself so we can get to know you. Tell us of your hobbies likes and dislikes, favorite food to eat, or whatever knocks your socks off.

Hi Russell90,
    welcome to the group, there are indeed a number of IC members and there is as sub forum for us in the Diaper talk one, so I shall probably see you there and hopefully in other forums as well.