Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first week of highschool

Default My first week of highschool

well, it has ended, and is a lot better than i expected. My street cred from my middle school has somewhat carried over, thank god I don't have to re-establish myself here. I gained some new friends, and am already missing old ones that went to other schools. As for the new school's budget, WAY over my middle school's budget. They have vending machines nearly everywhere you turn, and they are cheaper prices than in middle school.
    Lunch is so much fucking better, it is actually edible food made with real meat and cheese.

So, for all the other freshmen out there, what was your first week like, or if it hasn't started yet, what do you expect it to be like?

*grumble grumble*

Lucky piece of pony... You've still got 6 more years of highschool to go... -_-

*grumble*

---------- Post added at 01:36 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

6 or more depending on where you live >.>

---------- Post added at 01:36 ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 ----------

*grumble*

My first high school was a lot like yours at least considering lunch and teachers. Sadly I lived out of is district so I only ever got two classes there, I mainly wanted to stay since it's where my brother graduated from.

Heh, freshman

I just finished my first week of Senior year and it was bad ass. I get off at 1pm everyday and only have 5 classes, no big deal. :p

My first week of freshmen year was amazing I went to a totally different high-school than everyone of my other friends...and I have to say, the new people I met turned out to be better friends than some of the old ones I left behind.

High-school should be some of the best years of your life. If you ever have any problems don't be afraid to speak up!!!

Catperson

You guys... have good experiences in high school?

Since day 1, I haven't had a single friend that I talk to outside of joking around in class. I spend every lunch alone in the library. I've never had any kind of a love life. Though I don't really get picked on, it's depressingly lonely My junior year starts in 10 hours, 36 minutes... I'm hoping I'll have the courage to change all that

Quote Originally Posted by Catperson View Post
    You guys... have good experiences in high school?

Since day 1, I haven't had a single friend that I talk to outside of joking around in class. I spend every lunch alone in the library. I've never had any kind of a love life. Though I don't really get picked on, it's depressingly lonely My junior year starts in 10 hours, 36 minutes... I'm hoping I'll have the courage to change all that
    Hope it gets better for ya. I've always been pretty happy in highschool, so I can't really give you any tips >.<

My first week of high school was 2 years ago. And mine was awesome as well. Better than any other crummy year I had before then. I actually look forward to my first week of Grade 11.

Senor Year starts tomarrow

5 classes, out everyday at lunch

should be chill...i hope