View Poll Results: Well? Do you?

Voters
285. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I enjoy wearing diapers in public.

178 62.46%
  • It's okay... Nothing too special.

66 23.16%
  • No. I don't enjoy wearing diapers in public.

19 6.67%
  • I really don't care one way or another.

18 6.32%
  • I don't wear diapers/Other

4 1.40%
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you enjoy being diapered in public?

Default Do you enjoy being diapered in public?

So, the question is simple enough: do you like wearing diapers (discreetly, of course) in public? Some people love the rush of it, yet for others, paranoia outweighs the pleasure. What about you?

I love wearing in public. It is kind of exciting.... And of course, it is nice to wear a diaper. Especially since I'm a DL!

Yeah, I do. I haven't done it a lot, so it's kind of an adrenaline rush when I get to--a bit like climbing over a fence with a "No Trespassing" sign on it. Not that I recommend *that*, but...

-LL

I like it, although I've only done it a couple of times.

I've done it a number of times, usually (but not always) wait until I'm on the way home to wet it. I usually wear Depend "underwear" but have also worn Walgreen's/CVS (seem to be the same product) under my jeans or baggy shorts. I don't worry about anyone noticing; they never have and if they do I'm an old fart, they'd just assume I need them for that reason.

I have done it once and it wasn't a very big deal, I actually kinda forgot as the day went on lol.

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I do enjoy wearing in public and do so often. Especially if I know I'll be mostly driving around. I have done so often while with friends as well although we usually just drive around until we park somewhere. I have gotten really good at it, even my girlfriend often doesn't notice unless I point it out.

I also love winter for this reason. I wear my snow pant everywhere so I often go without anything underneath except my diaper for an extra thrill.

My diaper of choice? Abena M3 in summer, Abena M4 in winter.

Depends on which public environment I am in and what kind of diaper I am in.

I concede I did get a bit of a rush a few weeks ago walking around in a soaked M3 having to waddle a little bit, but this was all in a place where I didn't know anybody and I was window shopping at pharmacy's trying to find a better store bought diaper than depends. It's a pretty good time if you get over the paranoia aspect. =p

Nothing is really fun about wearing a goodnite in public though. I don't trust it enough not to leak on me if I wet it so it simply isn't fun to wear around if I have to control the rate at which I wet to that degree. I trust M3's with my pants at any rate. =D

Incongirl

I dont like wearing them at all , For me its just like underwear , I still try to understand why people go crazy about diapers , And why some people try to act like a child , Hardly to understand people with thos feelings ,
    I cant imagine if i where not IC that i would put diapers on...I try to understand but i cant

I enjoy wearing diapers, but not really for the exhibitionism. For me it's just that constant reminder that I'm not big and that I'm not big. Because Daddy put me in diapers and I really don't have a choice. I'm not gonna lie though, I let my shirt ride up just a little sometimes when I'm out

Quote Originally Posted by Incongirl View Post
    I dont like wearing them at all , For me its just like underwear , I still try to understand why people go crazy about diapers , And why some people try to act like a child , Hardly to understand people with thos feelings ,
    I cant imagine if i where not IC that i would put diapers on...I try to understand but i cant
    Yet your profile says you are an AB,TB & DL......