Thread: Fuuuuuuuuh.... So tired...

Default Fuuuuuuuuh.... So tired...

Not tired of diapers, i mean. I mean tired as in sleepy. I can't always get a full night of sleep because of issues, and school starting soon. Are there any ways to boost energy. Coffee and energy drinks aside. I've used those before.

Hmm try this before you go to sleep. No food 1 hour before you eat. No electronic devices before you sleep (tv, computer, phones etc), take a jog or do some physical activity 2 hours before bed.

Energy wise you can eat balanced meals throughout the day. Coffee and energy drinks are fine once in a while but not all the time.

Exercise! Doing exercise helps give you energy throughout the day and will leave you tired enough to sleep at night~

Odl9791

Quote Originally Posted by Vinceti View Post
    Not tired of diapers, i mean. I mean tired as in sleepy. I can't always get a full night of sleep because of issues, and school starting soon. Are there any ways to boost energy. Coffee and energy drinks aside. I've used those before.
    I'm in the same boat, though I know why I get tired. My work schedule fluxuates madly at times, so my sleep rythym is way off. How is yours?

Well, i get caught up with school and stuff, i want my "down time" when everything's done. SO i usually watch some TV or play a game and by the time i'm done its 10:30 or 11 at night. :/