Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For people with caretakers / caretakers themselves.

Default For people with caretakers / caretakers themselves.

***NO, this is not a thread about trying to find a caretaker or about trying to get advice on how to locate one***

Alrighty, now that I have that across, I have some questions. Recently my girlfriend has kind of stepped in to fill the role of my "Mommy". She changes me, feeds me, etc. But that's where my questions come in.

1. For people with caretakers: Do you ever find that having someone there to take care of you kind of throws off your binge/purge cycle? I have found that now that I have someone looking after me I tend to fall into the role of baby way more often. I used to be able to get about a month or so out of a pack of 16 diapers, but now it seems like they're gone after a couple of days.

2. Are nurseries something that can be enjoyed by a caretaker as well? My gf brought up the idea of a nursery last night (I wasn't really into the idea, but now I'm kinda shifting my view.)But it seemed like she was really into the idea. She said things about a crib and changing table, a playpen, and all my stuffed animals could be there too. She said she would enjoy spending the night in the crib with me and that the change table would be a really big convenience for her.

So, those are my questions, for now. I might have more on this topic in the future, but right now I'm waiting to see how it unfolds.

-Ron

First off, congrats on having a great girlfriend. As for your questions:

1. I live with my Mommy and I still have a fair amount of time where I'm not diapered and not little. We usually both know when the time is right, but we've had almost four years to perfect that harmony. Give it time and you and your girlfriend will probably reach something similar. She's probably going all out right now because she's excited to be able to take care of you and make you happy which in turn makes her happy.

2. Women love decorating rooms, especially rooms that are cute and make someone they care about happy. She would absolutely enjoy having a nursery for you as it would cement the Mommy/Baby role every time she went in there with you. I'm sure part of it is also the newness and the excitement that that brings.

Congrats again, I hope that the happiness continues for the both of you.

My wife has tried to come in and fill the role of CT, but I don't know what to think of it. So far, neither of us can seem to get into the roles. It's quite frustrating. I think it's just that for so long -- around nine years -- we've only known each other as adults. She's known about my AB/BF side for most of our relationship, but up until recently it never involved her.

I guess the few times we have tried to role-play, I end up feeling less satisfied than if I had just regressed on my own. I think it's because I go out of my way to keep her from feeling awkward that I don't end up relaxing enough to enjoy it. That, in turn, throws off my cycle. I go into it very excited, but then my desire to regress dramatically drops off afterwards, not the typical easy rides in and out that I usually have.

As for the nursery idea, call me jealous. I wish my wife would be up for something like that. Maybe not a full-on nursery, but it would be cool to use one of our spare rooms to have a changing table and a little kid bed or something; basically, a place to get away.

I say go for it. Clearly, she wants to be involved and I see no reason to turn it down. Be happy with what you got and relish every moment! ^_^

Ahh, I see I see. Thanks for the congratulations and all of the info guys!

Anyone else? I'd like to get some more opinions if I may.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    1. For people with caretakers: Do you ever find that having someone there to take care of you kind of throws off your binge/purge cycle? I have found that now that I have someone looking after me I tend to fall into the role of baby way more often. I used to be able to get about a month or so out of a pack of 16 diapers, but now it seems like they're gone after a couple of days.
    I suppose I have had caretakers since I entered the ABDL world (albeit mostly online until recently), and I have only really had one purge in the two years, and that was due to shitty IRL events (i.e. not a 'natural' purge). I think it has something to do with 'OMG I HAVE SOMEONE TO DO THIS WITH!11' making me not want to 'waste' it (IRL time with my caretakers is rare, and as I'm a switch I'm babysitting THEM about 30% of the time, so yeah, little time is something precious to me even when it's plentiful),

Acceptance may play a role; if your partner is not only tolerating your interest in ABDL, but indulging it, and enjoying it, then it will be hard to see yourself as a sick diaper-wearing pervert. So you might be less likely to purge.

Finally, when you find an activity that you both enjoy, that you can both bond over, I think it's only natural you'd want to indulge in it often. If you both loved bike-riding for instance, it would make sense that you'd both ride bikes together a lot. Whereas before, you only had the appeal of being an ABDL to do these things (i.e., you would wear diapers and act like a baby for the sake of wearing diapers and acting like a baby...), you now have the added appeal of a fun activity for the both of you.

2. Are nurseries something that can be enjoyed by a caretaker as well? My gf brought up the idea of a nursery last night (I wasn't really into the idea, but now I'm kinda shifting my view.)But it seemed like she was really into the idea. She said things about a crib and changing table, a playpen, and all my stuffed animals could be there too. She said she would enjoy spending the night in the crib with me and that the change table would be a really big convenience for her.
    As other people have said, some people (mostly women ) get really excited about the idea of decorating rooms. An adult nursery would be a a way for her to show her total acceptance and interest in this side of you, give you both a place that was strictly for little time, and let her get really, really creative with interior design. So I don't see any reason why she WOULDN'T like this! She'll have done something very, very special for you, while fulfilling her own interests at the same time...win win! Plus, building a nursery could be a really fun project for you as a couple!

Can anybody add to this? I'd still really like some more info before I make a final decision.

-Ron

Are the Diapers causing a financial burden? I say go for the nursery, if the money becomes an issue you can always rent it out to other AB's. If your losing the thrill of wearing diapers, being a baby, etc, then try a new fetish for a while to counter it. Maybe some S&M or something. If your girlfriend goes for the baby stuff I don't see why she wouldn't mind doing so whips and chain action.

Can you answer my question :http://www.adisc.org/forum/adult-bab...-stay-her.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    Can anybody add to this? I'd still really like some more info before I make a final decision.

-Ron
    Sorry, what 'final decision' are you trying to make? Whether or not to get a nursery? x

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    My wife has tried to come in and fill the role of CT, but I don't know what to think of it. So far, neither of us can seem to get into the roles. It's quite frustrating. I think it's just that for so long -- around nine years -- we've only known each other as adults. She's known about my AB/BF side for most of our relationship, but up until recently it never involved her.

I guess the few times we have tried to role-play, I end up feeling less satisfied than if I had just regressed on my own. I think it's because I go out of my way to keep her from feeling awkward that I don't end up relaxing enough to enjoy it. That, in turn, throws off my cycle. I go into it very excited, but then my desire to regress dramatically drops off afterwards, not the typical easy rides in and out that I usually have.

As for the nursery idea, call me jealous. I wish my wife would be up for something like that. Maybe not a full-on nursery, but it would be cool to use one of our spare rooms to have a changing table and a little kid bed or something; basically, a place to get away.

I say go for it. Clearly, she wants to be involved and I see no reason to turn it down. Be happy with what you got and relish every moment! ^_^
    This sounds a lot like my story. Although Mr. X wears 24/7, he's pretty much a pure DL, so he doesn't really get into the AB side at all, and sadly, that extends into the caregiver realm, as well. On rare occasion, he'll indulge me, but since he doesn't get too much into it, it's not all it could be.

As for a nursery, I can imagine a caregiver might enjoy it from the same angles they'd enjoy caregiving in the first place, in that it helps them to make you happy, thus making them happy. If the spouse is suggesting it, there's no reason to turn that down.

Quote Originally Posted by CharliePup View Post
    Sorry, what 'final decision' are you trying to make? Whether or not to get a nursery? x
    Yes haha. I really should have specified. The nursery idea probably won't come into action for a few years at least, but it is out there. I'm just trying to decide, as in the past, a nursery wasn't really my thing. But, now that I'd have someone to share it with, it kind of seems a bit more enticing if thats understandable.

-Ron