Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get money quick scheme, a dream!

Default Get money quick scheme, a dream!

Ok, here's an idea. Just tell me if you like it or not.

1. I save up 20,000 dollars twenty years from now. Buy five used cars (the savings and price adjusted for inflation) with the money.

2. I kill my parents, or they die, or whatever.

3. With the front lawn (or back), I park the cars and rent the cars out to homeless people for 10 dollars a week per person.

4. I can also rent out the basement and garage, and even install a free-2-use toilet, sink, and a cheapass heater/lighting. Basement/garage cots (I'll throw down about four or five) will be 20 dollars a week.

5. All in all I could be making 800 dollars a month. And If I get a reputation AND keep the government from finding out... I could up the cars, add MOAR cots, maybe dig a latrine in the front lawn for the car dwellers... And make 2 grand a month!

W00T!.

Then I can rent the houses individual rooms to blue collar types... And triple my earnings.. I'd also of course offer instructions to get to local soup kitchens and AA meetings just so that if the police caught me and the DA charged me for housing ordinance violations I could pretend to be a "good samaritan with mental issues".

It's a joke.

Obviously... dear god I know some people who might try shit like that. But I wouldn't, it's just a vaguely amusing idea.

EmeraldsAndLime

Killing your parents?

Amusing idea?

Please leave.

Default ppl r too serious these days

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Killing your parents?

Amusing idea?

Please leave.
    That part was just added in since... well, I'd need a tract of land.

But no, really, the idea occurred to me one day. Really cheap, probably illegal, but- oh whatever. It just seemed funny on the lines of walking down the street of some traditional Japanese neighbourhood noisily eating a disgusting dripping mcburger while loudly talking with American friends at the same time just to draw attention...

I admit, it's a dumb post. And I put it in the wrong forum, my bad...

But still, it COULD make money.

Quote Originally Posted by datosprivados View Post
    That part was just added in since... well, I'd need a tract of land.

But no, really, the idea occurred to me one day. Really cheap, probably illegal, but- oh whatever. It just seemed funny on the lines of walking down the street of some traditional Japanese neighbourhood noisily eating a disgusting dripping mcburger while loudly talking with American friends at the same time just to draw attention...

I admit, it's a dumb post. And I put it in the wrong forum, my bad...

But still, it COULD make money.

Please leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    ...gtfo

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Please leave.
    The results are in.

Why is there so much hate. I would be amused if this joke idea actually worked. Of course it is a bad idea, but it could work, and if it did, and then he went to jail, are you guys satisfied.