Thread: Hello I'm Sage.

Default Hello I'm Sage.

Hi my name is Sage (girl) and I joined here about a while ago but haven't been near the Internet in the last 2 months so yeah. I guess I'm late. lol.

I'm a country girl, my family calls ourselves 'hosers' ( Canadian rednecks lol) and I absolutely love nature. Music wise I listen to grunge mostly. I hate tv, movies, video games, etc. So none of that interests me. I'm not a fan of the Internet either so I'll probably rarely be on here, but it's nice knowing I'm not the only one that is fascinated by diapers lol. I love and play hockey, softball, golf, and Tae Kwon Do. And I have an obsession with Cadillac Escalades lol. Yeah, I'm not very girly :P

So yep, that's me. nice to meet y'all.

Hello Sage, welcome to the club. Hope you feel at home here, even though most of us like tv, movies, and video games lol but who cares. I just read on yahoo that Cadillac Escalades are like the #1 most stolen car in the U.S.

Welcome back Sage! I didn't even know Grunge was still around. :P I listened to a ton of Grunge in middle and high school. I liked Nirvana, Silverchair, and Soundgarden most of all. Who's your favorite band?

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    Welcome back Sage! I didn't even know Grunge was still around. :P I listened to a ton of Grunge in middle and high school. I liked Nirvana, Silverchair, and Soundgarden most of all. Who's your favorite band?
    I would say Pearl Jam is probably my fave, with Nirvana as a close second.

Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot719 View Post
    I would say Pearl Jam is probably my fave, with Nirvana as a close second.
    You know, I liked Pearl Jam for a bit but Eddie Vedder's personality just bugged me too much. It's always cool to meet another person that enjoys Grunge though.

I'm not a fan of the Internet either so I'll probably rarely be on here
    Well on the off chance you get this any time in the near future, welcome to the site. I may even venture to say that this site may inspire you to grow to tolerate the internet, or decide to just be friends with it for the sake of getting to know some folks on this fabulous and diverse site. As I see it we are a community here and your role and enjoyment are both linked to how much effort and time you put forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaymen View Post
    Well on the off chance you get this any time in the near future, welcome to the site. I may even venture to say that this site may inspire you to grow to tolerate the internet, or decide to just be friends with it for the sake of getting to know some folks on this fabulous and diverse site. As I see it we are a community here and your role and enjoyment are both linked to how much effort and time you put forth.
    Haha thank you. and I just realized I accidentally posted this thread twice! Oops! A display of my tech-savvyness already! lol :P jk but thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    You know, I liked Pearl Jam for a bit but Eddie Vedder's personality just bugged me too much. It's always cool to meet another person that enjoys Grunge though.
    I love Eddie Vedder. His lyrics, voice, personality, everything. I love the fact that he isn't big on music videos. And yes I agree, I'm glad someone else likes grunge too! I still dress in ripped jeans, band t-shirts and Converse. lol I'll never leave the 90's.
    Last edited by Trevor; 28-Aug-2011 at 04:54. Reason: merging posts.

Hi Slapshot,
    and welcome to the group,, you may find that you start to get a little more interested in the internet when you start getting hundreds of mails.

Haha thank you. and I just realized I accidentally posted this thread twice! Oops! A display of my tech-savvyness already! lol :P jk but thank you
    Well, don't worry about that, I've merged the two threads together.

Welcome to ADSIC! Your introduction was good. I hope you enjoy it here, and stop by here from time to time.

Edit: I'm curious...why are you obsessed with Cadillac Escalades?

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Well, don't worry about that, I've merged the two threads together.

Welcome to ADSIC! Your introduction was good. I hope you enjoy it here, and stop by here from time to time.

Edit: I'm curious...why are you obsessed with Cadillac Escalades?
    To be honest I don't really know lol. I just have a love for big fancy luxury SUVs, and Escalades are my favorite. And yes it's pretty bad, it's quite the obsession lol. I know almost everything about them :P but I like other SUVs too

---------- Post added at 02:23 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

And you guys were right, I've been on this website quite a bit on and off today and I'm really liking it! Everyone seems to be respectful and nice. I'm still kind of shy talking about diapers online, but I'm sure I'll come out of shell eventually on here, so for the most part for now I'll probably post in off topic threads and such. But yeah, just wanted to say thanks already. For being nice to me