Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know of any AB/DL stuff that doesn't cost that much?

Default Anyone know of any AB/DL stuff that doesn't cost that much?

I've found cloth diapers at close to $30 but I've seen them in the range of $50 or more. Onesies are always $30+ from what I see. But has anyone found any good products that are cheaper?

I have seen some zip-up adult footed PJ's at Target and at K-mart for around $20 on clearance, but you would probably need to wait til late winter for those.

Lately, I have been just buying generic Hanes T-Shirts for about $2. I already have a pack of Avery #3271 Light Fabric Transfers that was about $8 for 6 sheets. I go find my self a bunch of cartoon characters I like on the net. I go print off some Iron on transfers and make my own babyish T-Shirt for about $3.25 total. They are very comfortable, fit well, and last a long time. Just take your time, center your pictures right, and spend some time ironing.

for under $6 you can get bibs that will fit teens and adults. I ordered one and it came pretty quickly AND it's reversible. eBay My World - handmadebabybibs

I know there are some catalogs where you can get like 3 pairs of plastic pants for $10. I'm sure they aren't the greatest thing in the world but meh. I wish I could remember the name of the catalog, it's like for old people that shop at home. My grandma gets the catalog. I think they have a website but I'd have to look around to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiMcBride View Post
    for under $6 you can get bibs that will fit teens and adults. I ordered one and it came pretty quickly AND it's reversible. eBay My World - handmadebabybibs
    Very nice link, skimming through it right now with Daddy and I'll probably be ordering some! They look very cute. A couple questions though, are they durable? and I see they don't have a waterproof backing. How thin are they?
    Last edited by Mandy; 27-Aug-2011 at 22:10.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterPython View Post
    Plain Nuk 5s can be about $20 shipped on ebay.
    I think Fetware is the cheapest place to order them iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    I think Fetware is the cheapest place to order them iirc
    If you live in the states.

Not sure how much you like to regress, but I like small childrens toys. My favorite is my wooden train set, I got it at IKEA for about 20$. Obviously some toys can be expensive but many are reasonably priced.

Of course a plushie is a must for any AB, in that department I would recomend you don't go too cheap, you'll probably become attached to your plushie and want it to be around for a long time.

@Mandy - They seem pretty durable to me even though they don't have a waterproof backing. I love mine I have a Strawberry Shortcake one! <3