Thread: Just wanted to say Hi

Smile Just wanted to say Hi

Hello, I am new hear and just wated to say hi and let u know it a little about me. I'm easy going enjoy a laff sum say a little weird but in a good way.
    What ever that means I am quiet and can be a liitle shy at times.
    I have felt the need to wear nappies and wated to regress back to childhood sinece my teens. I would go into the reasons why i think that is becouse I would be hear allday. My hobbies? gardening, art, tv I like comedy, cartoons and corrie, I also love animals I have a dog called ben and we love going for walks together. I guess I'm just hoping to meet people who want judge me and who i can talk to honestly. Thats' it really

Welcome! What is 'corrie'?

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, everyone is super nice. Welcome again!

Maybe it's short for "coreography"?

Hi back at ya! This looks like the place for you -- there are plenty of people to meet and if you judged you, chances are we'd be judging ourselves too, since most of us like diapers, too, and an honest poster is always valued at ADISC

hi this is my first time is feels like i have just walked in to a nursery school what do i do now

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    Welcome! What is 'corrie'?

I'm sure you'll have a great time here, everyone is super nice. Welcome again!
    You douché It's only like... The greatest British soap opera (long-running drama series) EVER..!

It's set in a street in Manchester, and is just awesome!

OP: Hi there! Finally, finally another Corrie fan! Welcome! Hope you stick around and settle here - it's always good to have more UK'ers!

I would usually have a short list of essential questions to ask you, but unfortunately, it's bedtime for me! So they will wait til tomorrow!

Have fun exploring the site!

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by ronniekings View Post
    hi this is my first time is feels like i have just walked in to a nursery school what do i do now
    Welcome. First, read this: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content/1...w-members.html

Next, make an introduction thread so we can get to know you

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    You douché It's only like... The greatest British soap opera (long-running drama series) EVER..!

It's set in a street in Manchester, and is just awesome!

OP: Hi there! Finally, finally another Corrie fan! Welcome! Hope you stick around and settle here - it's always good to have more UK'ers!

I would usually have a short list of essential questions to ask you, but unfortunately, it's bedtime for me! So they will wait til tomorrow!

Have fun exploring the site!

Dan x
    Ahh, that would explain why I didn't know what it was. The only British show I've ever seen that I liked was "Are You Being Served?". Yay for cultural differences!

Also, it's funny that you used the word douche. Here in the states calling someone a douche is an insult. I think you probably meant to call me awesome or possibly hard bodied. Maybe that's what douche means in the UK though, you guys do have some crazy slang.

heya welcome to day care lol.

more UK peoples the better, as for corrie, i'll let one go for now :P

Hi LilMissPink,
    welcome to the group and another UK member. I'm sure you'll meet lots of people with similar interests, But may I ask a question? What is it with Sissies and the colour pink?

Hey Dan play nice, Dementias and Slim can't help being colonials