Thread: OUCH! ... Maybe.

Default OUCH! ... Maybe.

Anyone else like getting spanked?
    If so then bare or no?

I have just found thatI don't mind it much.

Yes, and both! Some people like to start covered and then gradually be de-clothed as part of the scene.

As far as kinks go.. spanking is probably one of the more socially accepted ones. I wouldn't put it on my resume or anything, but these days it doesn't turn as many heads as it might have in the past.

Not me so much, although I do like the occasional loving swat on the backside, nothing in the way of discipline, though.

No need to sweat, though. You are not the only one.

I don't like to be spanked, I don't dislike being spanked. If I need to be disciplined then I should get a spanking. I do have some feelings on how I should be spanked. If I am to be spanked it should not be a hard spanking, I just need to be lightly swatted on the bum, it's more about the fact that I've done something wrong and was just reprimanded for it.

Last week I tossed something on the table with a flipant attitude toward the item(don't even remember what it was). My wife saw and disapproved of my careless attitude, I told her she should pull my left arm so as to spin me about and then swat me on the bottom. Just as one would do with a toddler. I thought that would be keen.

I wasn't padded and it was a public place so she didn't. We'll see if she plays along next time. Hopefully I'll be padded.

I like to deal them out as a Dom...

... but probably prefer the infrequent disciplining of being in 'little' mode.

I also very much like how onecho put it...

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    I do like the occasional loving swat on the backside

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Yes, and both! Some people like to start covered and then gradually be de-clothed as part of the scene.

As far as kinks go.. spanking is probably one of the more socially accepted ones. I wouldn't put it on my resume or anything, but these days it doesn't turn as many heads as it might have in the past.
    I wouldn't exactly say it's a kink. I like it bare, I'll admit, but I feel like if I'm not in baby mode, then the spanking isn't needed. If that makes sense..

As a boy I would often play games with friends that would result in someone getting spanked, I soon realised that I actually preferred to be the one getting spanked, rather than the one doing the spanking. Which seemed very strange to me, because I was at an age when getting spanked for misbehaviour was still a fairly regular occurrence. I can't remember ever enjoying being spanked for disciplinary reasons, even though some of the recreational spankings were as severe, or even more severe.

I personally enjoy it a lot though only with a bare-hand,no paddles or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninikins View Post
    I personally enjoy it a lot though only with a bare-hand,no paddles or anything like that.
    That's what I do. Hand only.