Thread: Glad to know ADISC.

Default Glad to know ADISC.

Hey guys!

I have been a reader on this forum for some time now and i have finally begun to find acceptance with being a DL.

This has been the best and worst year of my life and to all those that are positive here at Adisc i find it incredibly inspiring.

Cape Town is an incredible place to live but unfortunately we are still light years away from the level of acceptance many users in the U.S and U.K enjoy.

That being said my journey has only just begun and i have denied being a DL my entire life so i embrace it and once again thank all on this forum who encourage the people who struggle with this as i reckon i need help myself.

Don't be to hard on me!

Regards SouthAfricandl.

Greetings SouthAfricanDL.
    One would think, that they deserve others to respect them for being different. Unfortunately prejudges and discrimination still thrive in many places. Even in Denmark, we still experience intolerance towards minority groups.
    I do hope you believe me, when I say, we welcome you (and everybody else) with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagon View Post
    Greetings SouthAfricanDL.
    One would think, that they deserve others to respect them for being different. Unfortunately prejudges and discrimination still thrive in many places. Even in Denmark, we still experience intolerance towards minority groups.
    I do hope you believe me, when I say, we welcome you (and everybody else) with open arms.
    Thank you very much Lagon.

Your are officially the first person besides myself that i have actually had an on-line or any response with,so its quite a big deal for me.
    Thanks for the kind response.

Hi there SADL,
    let me be the 2nd to welcome you to the group, but how about telling us a little bit more about yourself, your hobbies and interests outside of nappy wearing, things like hobbies anad interests, your tastes in music, books, movies, that sort of thing

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi there SADL,
    let me be the 2nd to welcome you to the group, but how about telling us a little bit more about yourself, your hobbies and interests outside of nappy wearing, things like hobbies anad interests, your tastes in music, books, movies, that sort of thing
    Sure thing.

Im a retired Karaoke DJ king who loves singing,Japanese culture,Painting, drawing Anime and loves gadgets and gaming.

Im a PC enthusiast who fixes and repairs all kinds of computers even the old ones.

I love comedy movies and Will Farrel makes me laugh hysterically.
    I especially love zombies and consider myself an unofficial expert on how they should move/act and behave.

I love Nintendo consoles and the Mario Kart games and have a substantial collection of emulators and roms for many consoles on PC.

I do not believe in coincidences as everything happens for a reason,so i have a very personal relationship with God who has been very good to me lately.

The last book i read was The Secret and am currently reading the Bible to improve my spiritual side.
    I must admit i had absolutely none before my depression and consider it to be a positive thing due to learning alot about myself.

Other then that i must say i love positivity and people who can make the best of a bad situation and HATE EVIL in any shape or form.

Im exactly 6 foot tall and am quite lean but am a very energetic and outgoing person when im happy.(Which used to be all the time).

Oh and im happily married to a beautiful and accepting blond woman who is really hot.

Feels really great to be here guys!

thanks SADL, it's good to hear you are getting into the best book in the world, although I'm sorry that things aren't going so well at the moment. God though that you have an accepting wife. Should you guys ever want an ab just send me the ticket (joke Mr Mod with scissors not asking for a meet up). Seriously, welcome tothe group and if I can help in any way, just let me know.