Thread: I wet the bed!

Default I wet the bed!

so last night my body gave me a birthday present and I woke up in a wet diaper

I'd like to say congratulations. I'd also like to caution you against letting it get too far.

thank you, I will take that under advisement, "note to self, once in a blue moon"

Yes, congratulations. How fitting it occurred on your birthday, seeing as a how the gift was 'wrapped' and all. ^_^

As was mentioned above, though, don't let it get out of hand. Just as it's hard to train you mind to let go of nighttime continence, it will be just as hard (maybe more so) to recondition it back.

Vroeger

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    so last night my body gave me a birthday present and I woke up in a wet diaper
    I don't understand how this is good.

Hi Audio congrats on both and I liked onecho's comment about it being wrapped.
    But be careful, I have urinary IC and you do not want to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Vroeger View Post
    I don't understand how this is good.
    we all dream of waking up in a wet diaper after going to sleep in a dry one, in my opinion its the best thing ever its only happened a few times for me though

I have a feeling it was a feeling that this was just a "one off" thing, I really had to set myself up to do it this time, I mean I was dead tired and went to bed with a full bladder,so in other words it didn't come easy.

If it was your aim...so congrats. In the other way you should visit your doctor :>

Vroeger

Quote Originally Posted by audio file View Post
    I have a feeling it was a feeling that this was just a "one off" thing, I really had to set myself up to do it this time, I mean I was dead tired and went to bed with a full bladder,so in other words it didn't come easy.
    Then still you should not have been able to wet the bed, normally.

Also I don't think it's good for you. You are making your body hold the pee under these extreme circumstances you can't handle.