Thread: Hi

Incongirl

Default Hi

Hi
    My name is Karen i'm 18 years and live in Belgium,
    I am incontinence and need to wear 24/7
    I do hate most of people on internet and its hardly to trust some one,
    Im openminded talkactive honnest and crazy, If you want to chat with me about diapers i will tell you get lost and kick your bum out of my life,
    So read this and shut up about what brand i wearing blah blah
    I wearing most of the time Abri form and attent ,
    I only Pee i dont mess
    Diapers are not a turn on for me it belong to my lifestyle and its the same like underwear,
    I dont like yo know anyone of you so dont try to hit on me im just here to read some information,
    Dont pm me dont ask questions just leave me alone i just reading the forum ,
    This life style has to many freacks and i know what you all on about , and my answord is Go to hel ,
    Im not a hater i just get enoyed from thos HNG and whole this internet crap

hello karen nice to meet you you came to the right site if you don't like to be bothered by freaks and stuff .the people i have found here are very nice and respectful so good luck and enjoy the site .

Hi Incongirl,
    welcome to the group, you certainly seem to be very angry, but regardless when you introduce yourself it is normal to give some details about yourseldf such as your hobbies and interests, likes in music, books, movies that sort of thing. This is a community and as such people will expect you to contributein some form, teling people to go to hell is not going to go down well. With that sort of attitude you may find the only thing you can do is read.

Welcome Karen. I hope that this community differs from what you're used to dealing with so that you can enjoy yourself here without getting bombarded with creepers. I guess that's about it. Welcome again.

Incongirl

Quote Originally Posted by PCBaby View Post
    Hi Incongirl,
    welcome to the group, you certainly seem to be very angry, but regardless when you introduce yourself it is normal to give some details about yourseldf such as your hobbies and interests, likes in music, books, movies that sort of thing. This is a community and as such people will expect you to contributein some form, teling people to go to hell is not going to go down well. With that sort of attitude you may find the only thing you can do is read.
    I just know how people are on internet ..i am on plenty forums and chats even on DS met many people on internet, And they all the same , Just like to get changed there diaper . Dont say im not right becuos i am right ,Just dont like that bully so this is my mask , Now i know they leave me alone, If im friendly then i have to run here away in 1 hour , Yesterday i was chatting and i had to run away from all thos freaks , Thats what we call internet , If i say everyone can go to hell then they can go , The other forums i was nice and got on 1 day like 100 PM's with the questions , Do you poop, Do you wet, Want to be my mommy , Now i enter a forum and BS people down and they leave me alone, You see the diffrend?

But doesn't that hurt you as well? besides i think you will find that Adisc is differnt, yes people will ask if you use your nappies and what you use them for. And people will ask about you being a mummy , but you have listed yourself as AB, TB,DL, and Caretaker so you are going to get a lot of those mails. Don't want peopel to ask if you want to be amummy, either adjust your profile, or where there is space for moe information on your profile page, let people know how you feel, but do it calmly and nicely. OK?

Seriously I am not having ago at you, I'm just trying to offer some advice.

If you do get those sorts of messages then you tell a mod the username of the guy and he'll get remanded in some way, we take those sorts of messages seriously here so you don't have to worry silently about them. There is no need for this sort of attitude here, ask around and you'll find that safety of the users is one of the sites top priorities.