Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: im so mad

Default im so mad

i just found out my mom found a diaper in my closet.i keep my used ones in a plastic trash bag till i can throw it away discretely and it was missing when i got home.

I don't know what to think she hasn't mentioned anything about it so i don't know.just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and how to deal with it

Don't say anything and don't give it away that you know she has found it. If she doesn't mention it, then just let it go. If she does, you might as well come out; it would be very hard to get out of that situation any other way, at least honestly.

Oh man...that brings back a horror story of my own.

I think I was probably sixteen when my mom discovered a binder I kept hidden away in the closet. It had ABDL stories, some diaper ads and so on. She presented it to me when I arrived home after getting out of classes for the day. She said something to the effect of, "I was cleaning out your closet and found this. Why do you have this?"

I about died then and there. All I could do was offer a mixture of denial and excuses. I tried my best to play it off like it was no big deal. I took the binder and tossed it in the garbage next to her. I had a bigger concern to check on: the diapers I had hidden further back in the closet.

It was never spoken of again after that, although I think she always suspected there was 'something wrong' with me. Honestly, considering how passive aggressive and inconsiderate she can be, I wouldn't be surprised if she dug it out afterwards and hung into it, just to hold onto it as a trump card, should she need it in the future.

As an odd side note, she never (hopefully) found my actual stash of padding. However, she caught my sister with a collection of diapers she had worn and used secretly. If she's ABDL, it would be a remarkable coincidence since we have NEVER spoken on the issue.

I don't know what you should do; it all depends on the kind of parent you have. If she seems understanding enough, I would let the topic go and let her bring it up if she wants to. If your mom is more like mine, deny, deny, deny; then, start to count the days until you can move out and gain the freedom to be you.

PS I hope my miserable experience doesn't destroy any hope you may have. From what I have read on ADISC, many parents, upon learning about this side of their offspring, at least learn to tolerate it.

Perhaps she's waiting for you to make the first move. Maybe now would be a good time to share this part of yourself with her. If you're the one to broach the subject you can control how it all kicks off, which means you can give her helpful links and whatnot to educate her so that she has a solid starting point when she discusses things with you.

Obviously if telling her isn't what you're after then you should take Gabe's advice. But you do have a choice.

Hi Littlebear,
    just wait and see what happens, if she raises it in conversation then go by her tone and manner, if she is calm about it and reasonable now might be the right time to tell mummy all, conversely if she threatens you with exorcism, now might not be the time to mention the rest.

well it has happened that my mom found my binky she asked me alot of questions until she trow it on the trash but did a lil of a big deal and didnt mention it again. but if ur mom is open mind then i think both could talk this out

I sometimes get careless and my mother will sometimes find one in a trash bag. How do I know? It's gone when I go to chuck it out. She's has yet to say anything about it although I'm sure at this point the only thing that she's worried about is the impact on future relationships.

At first I'm like "Oh Shit!" Then it passes and moves to the back of my thoughts.

well so far i haven't heard any thing about it but i can expect a private convo later when know one is around.

she has been treating me weird though like really nice for some reason i never expected it, i think everything is all well thanks for all the suggestions they will help in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebear1223 View Post
    i just found out my mom found a diaper in my closet.i keep my used ones in a plastic trash bag till i can throw it away discretely and it was missing when i got home.

I don't know what to think she hasn't mentioned anything about it so i don't know.just wondering if this has happened to anyone else and how to deal with it
    Almost identical to my own story, which ended... ok. I guess. l used to wear and use my sister's cloth diapers and then sneak them back into her room and drop them in her diaper pail. I couldn't get my wet diaper back to her room one morning for some reason, so I had hidden it under my bed for later. And, to make a short story shorter: She decided to clean my room (or something like it) that day and found the wet diaper.

And, like you (so far), I never heard a word about it. Instead, I just got a bunch of strange and disappointed looks from her for the rest of the day.

And, of course, that didn't stop my wearing.

Best of luck!

-LL

[Removed quote]

On Topic: Oh god... I can't imagine the horror of my mom finding one of mine... *Shudders*
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 27-Aug-2011 at 09:59. Reason: removed quote of off-topic post