Thread: Um, hi there.

Default Um, hi there.

I'm not exactly new to the AB/DL thing, but I've never talked about it or acted on it before.
    Well until now..

(I'm sucking my thumb right now. :P)

Hello and welcome! - We are all friendly people here, so feel free to talk.

Do you have any hobbies? - Play any games?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    Hello and welcome! - We are all friendly people here, so feel free to talk.

Do you have any hobbies? - Play any games?
    Thank you.

I don't have very many hobbies. I play on the computer, crochet. I love video games though; Halo, Overlord, Sonic the Hedgehog :P Anything that's not realistic, like war games.. them seem sadistic to me, showing children how to fight with weapons. :/

Halo 3 is a great game. Sonic is also a great game. Well, it is nice to see another fellow gamer here @ ADISC. The Sims 3 is a very good game that is realistic, yet doesn't involve war. I've never heard of Crochet, though?

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFox View Post
    Halo 3 is a great game. Sonic is also a great game. Well, it is nice to see another fellow gamer here @ ADISC. The Sims 3 is a very good game that is realistic, yet doesn't involve war. I've never heard of Crochet, though?
    Oh, Sims is such and addicting game! Once I'm like, 'Ok only going to play for an hour..' 5 hours later. 'Yeeaaahh...' lol. ^ ^ But of course I only have Sims 2. :|
    With crochet it's basically knitting with one needle. Google it if you're still not sure.

ello and welcome to the site! if you are okay with 2d totally fake violence, you could be incredibly interested in Terraria, still surprised I already have 7 hours into it =O. It is hard to explain, but it isn't very violent or anything of the such, just addictive fun (hopefully someone who knows more will come around soon xD).

My friend just got Sims 2 with a LOT of expansion packs from another friend. xD

Sonic is probably my favorite character and I love Sonic the Hedgehog '06 for xbox............
    Kidding.

But I do really love Sonic and have all of the old one's except for Knuckles in Chaotix. D: