Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pampers 3 Way Fit Size 6

JHGoodnites

Default Pampers 3 Way Fit Size 6

These were my last diaper purchase. These are great diapers. I weigh about 200 pounds and i fit in these there great! Go buy some

And, Does Anybody know any good brands of adult diapers i can get at any old store??? Thanks

If you buy some depends max, witch are acquirable at most major stores, And use one of your pampers for a stuffer, it turns into not a half bad purchase .

Odl9791

Quote Originally Posted by JHGoodnites View Post
    These were my last diaper purchase. These are great diapers. I weigh about 200 pounds and i fit in these there great! Go buy some

And, Does Anybody know any good brands of adult diapers i can get at any old store??? Thanks
    . How big is your waist? If they don't fit more than 32, I'm not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Odl9791 View Post
    . How big is your waist? If they don't fit more than 32, I'm not interested.
    They are baby diapers... They aren't going to fit someone with a 32" waist...

"3 Way Fit" is not a kind of diaper. It's just another logo that Pampers has been stamping on packages of Cruisers. I don't believe there is any difference between Cruisers with and without "3 Way Fit." Rather, Pampers is just calling attention to the stretchiness of the diaper.

...and yeah, you can expect these to stretch to an absolute max of about a 31" waist, and that's practically tearing the diaper (the velcro certainly won't hold by itself). The length of the diaper will be a problem, too. If you're 200lbs, I'll wager the diaper is a good deal too short. I wear Cruisers inside of underwear, though.

-LL

I have a 30 inch waist and I can fit into size 4's. Unfortunately the 'Cruisers' are called 'Active Fit' and they only go upto size 5+ but they fit really well.

I have a 32 waist and weigh 145 and I fit in them. They were snug at times, but not too bad.

I detest when all these people say they fit into this stuff... I can almost guarantee with utmost certainty that they don't fit. The new 3-Way Fit Cruiser, replacement for Dry Max Cruisers, are awesome. I'll post some pics of them later, they are way better than before

Quote Originally Posted by checkplease View Post
    I detest when all these people say they fit into this stuff... I can almost guarantee with utmost certainty that they don't fit. The new 3-Way Fit Cruiser, replacement for Dry Max Cruisers, are awesome. I'll post some pics of them later, they are way better than before
    Look, quite a few of your posts are coming across as very judgemental. You insist you can 'almost guarantee' that they don't fit. You can almost guarantee it with 'utmost certainty'. Maybe you don't believe that anyone can fit into baby diapers, okay then, but there's a nice way to say that:

'I'm sceptical about claims that anyone could fit into baby diapers, can anyone explain how they manage it?'

It's one thing to not believe someone, or to not understand how they do something. It is quite another to essentially call several people liars. It puts people on the defensive, it makes you look like a jerk, and it's not cool in general.

Edit: Ironically enough, while insisting that there's no way other people fit into baby diapers, you've posted a thread before talking about how /you/ fit into baby diapers and how to improve their absorbancy: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-ta...y-diapers.html
    Last edited by CharliePup; 27-Aug-2011 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by LilLeaker View Post
    "3 Way Fit" is not a kind of diaper. It's just another logo that Pampers has been stamping on packages of Cruisers. I don't believe there is any difference between Cruisers with and without "3 Way Fit." Rather, Pampers is just calling attention to the stretchiness of the diaper.

-LL
    I recently bought the old cruisers(2007) and they are advertised with 3-way fit. I think pampers is just trying to push a feature they never really advertised.