Thread: hello

Default hello

hi i realized i forgot to post here so this is a lil late but hi everyone im "crinkleboy93 if u wanna know my real name pm me lol sorry im still nervous about telling people even in here
    i like video games and sports and stuff outside of diapers

so far i have boought a onsie and odered diapers online so

any other questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by crinkleboy93 View Post
    hi i realized i forgot to post here so this is a lil late but hi everyone im "crinkleboy93 if u wanna know my real name pm me lol sorry im still nervous about telling people even in here
    i like video games and sports and stuff outside of diapers

so far i have boought a onsie and odered diapers online so

any other questions just ask
    Better late than never, I say - welcome!

And there's no need to be nervous - as I'm sure you've discovered already, we don't bite. (I will on request, however, nibble )

What sports do you enjoy?

And what kinda music do you like?

Hope you're having fun here

Dan x

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Better late than never, I say - welcome!

And there's no need to be nervous - as I'm sure you've discovered already, we don't bite. (I will on request, however, nibble )

What sports do you enjoy?

And what kinda music do you like?

Hope you're having fun here

Dan x
    i played football and baseball and i love watching them big detroit fan lol sucks during football season but hopefully tthis year is diff
    i like country music the most but listen to alot
    and tryin to have fun lol

i played football and baseball and i love watching them big detroit fan lol sucks during football season but hopefully tthis year is diff
    i like country music the most but listen to alot
    and tryin to have fun lol
    Oh you're a typical American then...
    I have to confess I know absolutely nothing about American football, or baseball... I'm a big UK football (soccer, to you ruffians across the Pond), though, so... I can relate to supporting shit teams

Country music, huh? Different! Do you have a preferred artist? Personally, I don't think you can top Shania Twain. She managed to make country into pop and thus, cool!

And don't have too much fun, will you... Don't want our new members to spontaneously combust with excitement!

On a side note: What kinda onesie did you get?

X

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanSuperman View Post
    Oh you're a typical American then...
    I have to confess I know absolutely nothing about American football, or baseball... I'm a big UK football (soccer, to you ruffians across the Pond), though, so... I can relate to supporting shit teams

Country music, huh? Different! Do you have a preferred artist? Personally, I don't think you can top Shania Twain. She managed to make country into pop and thus, cool!

And don't have too much fun, will you... Don't want our new members to spontaneously combust with excitement!

On a side note: What kinda onesie did you get?

X
    taylor swift is starting to do that now and she is my idol kinda lol shhh dont tell and the one from fetware

Hiya~ Welcome to ADISC

taylor swift is starting to do that now and she is my idol kinda lol shhh dont tell and the one from fetware
    Also! What's your take on these? I've been dying to get a onesie but not very many places make them my size. Do you like them? Would you recommend them?

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
    Hiya~ Welcome to ADISC

Also! What's your take on these? I've been dying to get a onesie but not very many places make them my size. Do you like them? Would you recommend them?
    i am currently wearing it so far i love it. its so soft and babyish lol and it looks like a tucked in t shirt so u can wear it around i would but it is kinda expensive it was around 34 dollars in all but i did get it in 3 days