Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Default Tattoos

So, my mom said I might be able to get a tattoo, a small one. So, I'm wanting this one. Tattoo Ideas: Phoenix Tattoo Designs And Pictures the third one down from the top. It's a phoenix. Then maybe in Chinese letters get "Born form the Ashes". I like phoenix's :3. I like everything they stand for. + They're beautiful

Any tattoo's that you want and meaning behind it?

Therein lies my pronlem. I've always wanted a tat but could never think of something I'd want peremently.

One that follows all the veins on my left arm, just cuz it would be cool

---
    - Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I love the Phoenix, though wouldn't the first one be interesting, especially for a girl? The Native American animal spirit is the Thunderbird, something which will play big at the end of my novel.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I love the Phoenix, though wouldn't the first one be interesting, especially for a girl? The Native American animal spirit is the Thunderbird, something which will play big at the end of my novel.
    Where are people getting the idea that I'm a girl? O.o

and like i said, i want the third one. it needs to be small for my mom to approve xD it'll be my first tattoo :P

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    Where are people getting the idea that I'm a girl? O.o

and like i said, i want the third one. it needs to be small for my mom to approve xD it'll be my first tattoo :P
    Actually I wasn't sure, so I simply said it would be interesting on a girl. That said, your screen name is ambiguous, if that makes sense. Anyway, sorry, but wouldn't it be interesting on a girl? It also would be painful. As for the smaller one, did you notice all the redness around it? It will be painful at first, which will be something to consider.

I like the one you chose, it's simple and clean and actually pretty not like that crazy tribal thing in the very first picture.

I have two tattoos right now but I'm planning my opus tattoo. Sleeves up both arms and then across the top half of my back is my plan, we'll see if time and money allow that dream to come true.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Actually I wasn't sure, so I simply said it would be interesting on a girl. That said, your screen name is ambiguous, if that makes sense. Anyway, sorry, but wouldn't it be interesting on a girl? It also would be painful. As for the smaller one, did you notice all the redness around it? It will be painful at first, which will be something to consider.
    :P the pain will be bearable most likely. yeah i seen the red around it, most tattoos have red around them. my mom and step dad just got a new tattoo yesterday, and it was pretty red. and no offence taken i am kinda girly. I'm small for my size and such like that x) but yeah, it would be interesting on a girl. most girls usually don't get big tattoos :P

---------- Post added at 03:57 ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DementiasKnight View Post
    I like the one you chose, it's simple and clean and actually pretty not like that crazy tribal thing in the very first picture.

I have two tattoos right now but I'm planning my opus tattoo. Sleeves up both arms and then across the top half of my back is my plan, we'll see if time and money allow that dream to come true.
    Sleeves. they are sex, though i personally wouldn't get a sleeve x)

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneHeart View Post
    Sleeves. they are sex, though i personally wouldn't get a sleeve x)
    Well, I AM all about being sex...I think...unless I misunderstand your use of the word. *shrug* Sleeves are awesome to look at, and the more of my fish belly white complexion that's covered the better. :P

I would like a tattoo of a fox on my right leg. Kind of want it tribal looking and it be running. On my other leg I plan to have a wolf because I believe its one of my spirit animals. I would like it to also be tribal and running.

I want those animals because the fox are my favorite animal and I have had a dream where a wolf was being my guardian so...yeah.

I also want paper stars scattering down my shoulder mixed in with Mario stars and maybe small paper cranes. This is because it's showing my gamer side as well as my love for Japan

also want wings on my ankles but I've heard it's painful and I'm not sure I could handle that much pain lol!