Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Turn-On

Default Diaper Turn-On

My boyfriend and I have talked a lot about his being a diaper lover, which he said was sexual in nature for him, and I don't really mind even participating just in case. I thought I totally understood it but after reading some other posts, I wonder... Do diaper lovers only get turned on when the partner is wearing diapers? Does it follow that DL's cannot enjoy sex UNLESS diapers are involved?

Got no idea. We're both a virgin and saving sex for marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by sovereigngrace View Post
    I wonder... Do diaper lovers only get turned on when the partner is wearing diapers?
    Not at all! Indeed, their primary sexual pleasure is usually in wearing a diaper themselves. The feeling/warmth etc are sexually stimulating and as such, masturbating in a diaper may feel better than masturbating without one.

There can be a crossover, of course, where DL's find others in diapers sexually attractive, but the fetish is by no means limited to that.

Do diaper lovers only get turned on when the partner is wearing diapers? Does it follow that DL's cannot enjoy sex UNLESS diapers are involved
    I wouldn't have thought so. I mean, it probably depends on the individual but I think being a DL means you can derive sexual pleasure from wearing diapers rather than needing diapers in order to get off. As I say, though, it'll vary person-to-person.

Sample size of one, I get turned on by my wife, and I get turned on by diapers. I've never tried both at the same time. It would seem the diaper would get in the way if I were trying to do her.

I came out to my girlfriend a few weeks ago and we have been talking a lot about this type of thing. We are also saving ourselves for marriage. It really depends completely on the person and thus it is probably a good idea you talk to your boyfriend. In my case, I am almost completely asexual outside of my fetish. I have no desire to make out or do anything sexual, with or without diapers. But I do like kissing my girlfriend because I know that she likes it and it makes her happy. We have talked a lot about how we will find an appropriate balance that works for both of us after we get married. I believe that as long as the two of you are completely open about your needs you'll be fine. Good luck!

My boyfriend and I have talked a lot about his being a diaper lover, which he said was sexual in nature for him, and I don't really mind even participating just in case. I thought I totally understood it but after reading some other posts, I wonder... Do diaper lovers only get turned on when the partner is wearing diapers? Does it follow that DL's cannot enjoy sex UNLESS diapers are involved?
    It depends. Nothing is written in stone when it comes to sexual kinks - there are always variations from person to person - the classification of "DL" is only a rough outline of various traits that a large group of people share, not rigid definition that they all must fit.

My boyfriend and I have talked a lot about his being a diaper lover, which he said was sexual in nature for him, and I don't really mind even participating just in case. I thought I totally understood it but after reading some other posts, I wonder...
    • Do diaper lovers only get turned on when the partner is wearing diapers?
    Nope.
    • Does it follow that DL's cannot enjoy sex UNLESS diapers are involved?
    Nope.

If the second holds, then there is much more going on than being a "DL." Insofar as the former, the DL spectrum starts way before this, typically with the look/feel/smell of the diapers themselves.

Got no idea. We're both a virgin and saving sex for marriage.
    I'd not worry about him being unable to perform without you wearing diapers or somehow involving diapers.

What does he say about these questions, anyway? I find that the best way to see what someone is thinking is to ask them.

Thank you for the replies. Clearly, there's no one answer to these questions, and the best would be to ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by h3g3l View Post
    What does he say about these questions, anyway?
    I think I asked him before, but I was just way too shy then that I didn't get to pay attention to his answer. I was busier thinking about what he might be thinking about why I asked that question rather than understanding what he was saying. But I do remember that he said it's just one of the things that turns him on... But being with him for quite some time, I wonder why I seem to struggle more than he does when it comes to saving sex for marriage. But, okay. Yeah. I'll just ask him again one of these days. Oh, and yeah. We're saving even our first kiss at the altar.

---------- Post added at 00:48 ---------- Previous post was at 00:45 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by cr5311 View Post
    But I do like kissing my girlfriend because I know that she likes it and it makes her happy.
    When you say that you kiss your girlfriend because it makes her happy, does that mean it is something that you just do for her but NOT something that "benefits" you?

When you say that you kiss your girlfriend because it makes her happy, does that mean it is something that you just do for her but NOT something that "benefits" you?
    I'm not going to answer for him, but I'm just going to say. For me I only kiss my boyfriend because I know he likes it as well, I have very little interest in it. I much rather cuddle, I don't like kissing or anything like that really. I don't make any benefits from it myself.

As for the diaper thing, it's not impossible that diapers would be -required- for sexual stimulation. Like me I at least have to think about them, I can't just get off from sex or guys or anything; I have to think about diapers in the least. It's something a bit annoying I suppose, but I got used to it myself.

You can take these responses for informational purposes but the only thing you can really tell from talking to ABDLs is that they like a range of unusual things and behaviors for different purposes. Not even all of us like diapers. Those that do might use them or not at all. They might like them for sex or not at all. If they do like them for sex it might be sexual behavior that is exclusive to diapers, the turn-on might involve seeing others in them or being in them themselves. What I'm giving you here isn't even the full possible range, it just covers the more common responses I've seen from being in the community for years.

If I had to give you my non-scientific take on things, I'd say most of the ABDL community would enjoy diapers being involved in sex to some degree but do not find it necessary or the only method of enjoyment. Like any other area of human interest, it's a spectrum and you'll find all kinds of responses along that spectrum. Unless you're writing a paper, the only pertinent answer you're going to get is from your boyfriend. All we can do is acquaint you with the possible range of answers.

But being with him for quite some time, I wonder why I seem to struggle more than he does when it comes to saving sex for marriage. But, okay. Yeah. I'll just ask him again one of these days. Oh, and yeah. We're saving even our first kiss at the altar.
    Wow. I have to say I'm impressed with your willpower and self discipline. If you ever decided to become an endurance athlete, the world better watch out.

You may have to break some security rules and let us know where you are honeymooning when the time comes so we can send you a pizza or something. I got a feeling you won't be coming up for air, much less out of the room.